BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
I've used these nippers before. I like them a lot because of the grips on them. They don't jump out of your hand while using the nippers. Also they don't rust or they haven't on me.
Michele D.
Easy to use. Doesn’t crack your nail when using them. I usually always have this brand. I do my own manicures and every so often I trim down my nails. These Trim nail cutters have come in handy.
Karen M.
These are my favorite brands of clippers. They are sharp and strong. The cut evenly and no lagging. I get an even cut every time. They are a sturdy stainless steel.
Cathleen J.
norfolk
These are great clippers. I use them as him and her clippers. I would buy these again when needed. I bought my pair years ago and they are still going strong. Also great price!
Sofia S.
Frisco , TX
Does the job and clips nails to an even shape. Affordable and long lasting. Actually covers the whole nail and many clippers do not, depending on your nail size. Very easy to use and to store away.
Kayla M.
Owensboro, KY
I love the Trim Stainless Steel Nail Clippers. They are sturdy which is great for thicker nails. The edge of the clippers stay nice and sharp which gives a clean cut on the nails. Would highly recommend them.
Phrstephyni S.
Tallahassee, FL
Great to have toe and finger nail clippers in one pack. The quality of these nail clippers compared to other less expensive options is pretty good. They have a nice sharp cutting edge every time. The only down side to these is... the price. They are pretty steep for only being nail clippers. Because they come 2 in a package, that shouldn't jack up the price of nail clippers. Here's a suggestion. Change the package to a sticker or even shrink wrap to take cost down a couple bucks and you've got another star.
Ana M.
Aurora
Their absolutely the best , they get the job done ! It’s at a affordable price as well . It’s my first option on to buying a nail clipper , super easy to use . Lie have said it’s at food price and it doesn’t go to waste to easily . I would recommend it to my family members .
Deymarie G.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefere a twizerman but i try this one and i like it too.. the big clipper of this have a curved and i prefere a flat top can i said... but i can make it works
Kristin H.
Catasauqua
I like that this pack comes with both a fingernail sized and a toenail sized clipper. It's strong and durable, my only complaint is that it need just a slight curve to the blade.