BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Emily M.
I mean what can you really say about nail clippers? Either they work or they do not. These clip my nails just fine, are affordable, and stay relatively sharp. I would re-purchase
Christina K.
Clovis, CA
For the price great value! Last me pretty long and works well. I especially love that they sell things in packs. Your hardly getting just one product. Will be using again!
Sarah L.
Got these not to long ago when we couldn't find our nail clippers. Needless to say they work very well. I also like that you have one for your feet and one for your hands.
Angela L.
Hatboro, PA
I absolutely love this nail clipper set. They are so sturdy and can be easily cleaned. I have been looking for a good finger and toe clipper set and this gets the job done!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
as good as nail clippers can be lol. I purchase these because I know it's a trust worthy brand. I think it gets the job done. would recommend and repurchase when needed.
Amanda W.
Grant
Great clippers, they actually cut all the way through and the cut is always nice and clean, never cracked or rigged. I actually keep a set in my purse at all times !!!!
Desiree R.
These are strong and this duo is great for fingernails and toenails. That's the exact reason I bought them ha the big ones are for my husband. We have no complaints.
Kimberly R.
This is a staple item and as such you would expect them to last a while. These only stay sharp for six uses and the smaller one wont cut through a nail (teen or older) at all. I would not recommend this product unless you are one to replace every six uses.
Dawn B.
I have and use this exact set. I love how it clips nails straight across and decreasing the odds of ingrown nails. Leaving edges smooth and no rough edges. I highly recommend this product.
Bella F.
Product is user friendly and clips very easily. Found at local drugstore and is very affordable. Good on toenails (larger one) and fingernails  (smaller one).