BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Brooke H.
greenfield
These clippers are amazing. Totally worth the price. They have lasted me quite some time now. I love the little grip. I was able to trim my young children’s nails with ease. I will always have a pair in my purse.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
I love these nail clippers, they are super sharp and take little to no effort to clip your nails!! I especially love the flat top clippers for my toe nails I like a straight toe nail and this is perfect for that!!
Taylor C.
Nail clippers are super important because you don't want something junky. These clippers are really durable and don't require much of a push to cut your nail. I got mine at Target and would never switch again!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
En mi experiencia son muy buenos ,fáciles de usar ,tienen el borde afilado lo que me gusta mucho porque con una pasada están bien y no necesito limar mis uñas y son de acero inoxidable
Kara S.
Trim clippers are not great. They do not stay sharp and they feel cheap. I prefer to spend a few more dollars to get a better product. In a pinch works, but not my favorite brand.
Morgan H.
Great double set of nail clippers! Love that you get a smaller pair as well as a normal size pair. Stay sharp for a long time and are great quality! Easy to buy at any drug store, would definitely recommend!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a good product. It works really well. We have like 6. It works a lot better than other brands. We use them a lot. Good value. If you have your nails painted it doesn’t take it of.i would buy it again
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Use this to trim my nails. Some nail clippers you have to put a lot of pressure to use but with these you do not . I'm constantly using these clippers. They cut great. I would recommend to others .
Elizabeth C.
Plymouth, IN
These are excellent clippers!! Work great & are sharp. Would definitely purchase again & would recommend to anyone!! I found my pair at Walmart at a very reasonable price. I loved that they came in the set
Diazmyn D.
Savannah, GA
The big nail clippers is a great and sturdy nail clipper for your toes for any kind of nails. And the small ones are great for your fingers which is also sturdy and easy to use.