BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Often times I find myself getting frustrated with nail clippers because many are too full and do not leave a clean cut. This, with other nail clippers I have to use a lot of force and my nails are often cut unevenly. However, this nail clipper is easy to use and cuts with precision and a smooth finish. I also appreciate how it has a nail filer included to finish the job with finesse.
Devonna C.
I love these nail clippers! They are so cute with the pink grip. The pink grip makes it comfy to use. Also it's very firm fitting to the fingers. They are easy to use as any clippers. But I like them better cause the cute grip.
Rowan E.
These clippers get the job done without leaving jagged edges or requiring an extra step that leaves you either looking for a different clipper set, or pulling off the excessive pieces left behind.  I recommend this brand to everyone and buy them again and again.
Beverly N.
Fayetteville, AR
I have had these clippers for a couple of years. They often go missing from their specified drawer because my kids need them and forget to put them back. When I do find them to use them they are still as sharp and accurate as the day I bought them. Highly recommend!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
Classic. Sturdy. Easy to use. Sharp. Having both sizes is nice. The grips are also a nice update to a traditional tool. Bought at a Meijer grocery. I have used Trim products for ages. Would recommend to anyone in the market.
Tiffany S.
They are an okay product. Could be a little more sturdier. I've had to purchase 2 because the first couldn't really handle all the use out of them. It's a good value just need more stability to them. Would buy again.
Ashley L.
Hudson
I did not like this product. The finish cut felt blunt and I had to file afterwards just so my nails wouldn't catch on everything the brushed up against. I don't recommend this trimmer at all. Go buy a sally hensen set
Cassandra M.
Normal , IL
Absolutely love the double pack. The bigger one is great for toes! Before I had this I had to go get a pedicure for the shape of my toes to be right, and now I can do it myself at home! My husband loves it too!
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
Strong and durable. I've never had to repurchase these and I've had them for years. My mom bought ten so I'm not sure how much they costed but I'm sure it was worth it. Strong enough to even cut through acrylic.
Aimie Z.
San Antonio, TX
Longest lasting NailclippersI own. I honestly havent found many Ive kept for years. Ivr tried various brands and go back to my trim nailclippers. Not only do i avoid getting ingrown nails but i enjoy a proper a clean cut each time I cut my nails.