BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
This duo pack is perfect. A small clipper for your finger nails and a big clipper for your toes. These clippers are easy to use and reasonably priced. I feel like they are of good value and would also recommend to others. Purchased on amazon.
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
My boyfriend has thick nails. any type of clippers I have bought have always breaks when he's using them but not these! This product has honestly lasted me longer than any other brand of clipped. I like that it comes with two sizes of clippers also!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I like how it comes in two packages of two sets of sizes of nail Clips I would definitely buy it again great with families of all sizes because it will fit your little ones and your big ones too great Packaging I will definitely buy it again
CherryBloggerGirl R.
Washougal, WA
Trim has been our go-to nail clipper for decades. Always reliable, they stay sharp, cut cleanly, and store away safely. I buy ours through Amazon or Walmart, and the prices are very reasonable for such a quality appliance. I’ll never switch!
Jennifer W.
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am a licensed massage therapist so keeping my nails short and blunt is important. I have found that whenever I use these there is a sharp edge to my nail that I have to file down. Overall for the price they are a good nail clipper set but I’d buy some nail files to accompany.
Miranda R.
Lakemont, GA
This set of nail clippers is perfect for every nail hygeine need you may have. The small ones are perfect for your basic fingernail trimming needs. The large ones are perfect for your toenails or for men with larger or thicker nails
Allison J.
These nail clippers are the best! They are incredibly strong and durable compared to cheaper alternatives. They are a little pricey but for the value they are excellent! I use them, my mom uses them, and my sister uses them. I would recommend these clippers to everyone!
Marquita J.
Indianapolis, IN
This set comes with a nail clipper and a toe nail clipper. They are easy to hold onto without you having to worry about the clippers flying across the room. They are low in price but high in quality. They last for a very long time and they come in cute colors! Love them!!!
Marilyn T.
Dallas, TX
This is a good nail clipper its inexpensive im a repeated user I bought from walmart some pros about this is it has a sharp thing its a very good value I would buy again and reccomend to anyone whos looking for a good nail clipler
Rowan E.
These clippers get the job done without leaving jagged edges or requiring an extra step that leaves you either looking for a different clipper set, or pulling off the excessive pieces left behind.  I recommend this brand to everyone and buy them again and again.