BY TRIM #30 in Nail Clippers

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Buy on Target*
kita d.
San Jose
Pretty good product. Can’t remember what I paid for these. Purchased them at Target for sure. I remember they weren’t on sale because I needed them at the time. We keep these in our bathroom and they haven’t rusted. My husband wanted a bigger nail cutter with straight (not curved) blades for his ingrown toenails. We’ve had them for maybe 2 years now and use them regularly. They still feel super sturdy and will probably last a very long time. Would repurchase and recommend to others.
Sarah M.
These are really nice nail clippers. I bought them at Walmart for around 5$. I’m very picky when it comes to nail clippers because some of them just ruin my nails however these ones are great ! I love that two come in the pack . I also love the little purple mark on them so if they’re mixed in with other nail clippers it’s easy to identify which ones they are !
Teri W.
Gainesville, FL
I haven’t used the smaller nail chipper. I got this set specifically for the big toe nail clippers which I use for my fingers and toes. I like the straight edge that it has because I prefer square nails. I have had this set for about 4 years now and I’m still using it. So it’s a good quality nail clipper
Sami D.
Huntington
These nail clippers are great especially if you have large finger nails, you can use the toe nail clippers on them. Also have noticed that if you have thicker nails they cut through them with ease! I always tend to lose them and will always go for the TRIM brand over any other brand
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've owned many nail clippers in my life but these are by far the nicest ones I've ever had. Ive had them for about 2 years now. When my daughter was born, I bought the tiny nail clippers with the large, plastic, egg shaped handle. They were dull, small and hard to handle. I used the smaller one in this kit instead and it was so much easier. Now, the larger ones are for me and the smaller one is for her. These are the only ones I've had this long. The others have rusted, fallen apart or become dull. I highly recommend these because you really can't beat this price or the quality.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I like that in the package there are 2 different sizes. I use the smaller ones on my fingernails and the large ones on my toenails. I thought the price of these clippers is average. I would definitely buy again, because I was extremely impressed with the quality.
Trish M.
Aurora
I love this brand. They last forever and I never had a problem with them rusting.  They are sharp enough to get the job done. I brought my set at Walmart. I got it pretty cheap. $3 or $4. Really worth the money. If you are looking for a good nail clipper, this one is it.
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
These nail clippers are excellent for tough nails. I like the soft grip and ease of use. I got these for an excellent price at Kohl’s, but they also have them cheap at Walmart. I recommend this product to anyone!
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
This lil set is perfect for both your big and small toe nails. Having both sizes allows me to get straight not rigid cut nails with one single clip. I also like using the smaller one to cut down my cuticles.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a good product. It works really well. We have like 6. It works a lot better than other brands. We use them a lot. Good value. If you have your nails painted it doesn’t take it of.i would buy it again