Nail Bliss Thick White French Wrap Manicure Kit uploaded by Jasmine T.Nail Bliss Thick White French Wrap Manicure Kit uploaded by Jasmine T.Nail Bliss Thick White French Wrap Manicure Kit uploaded by Christa V.

BY IL BLISS

The Nail Bliss French Wrap Manicure Kit provides enough materials for 3 sets of French manicures that will not chip or fade, even after one week! see more...

Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
I must start by stating that this review is based on my immediate results and could change after a few days based on the performance of this manicure. I love the look of French tips, it's a classic look that seems to never go out of style. When I saw this kit on clearance at Sally's Beauty Supply I just had to have it. Typically in the summer I like to give myself bright manicures, so my nails are stained from the neon yellow I had on previous to this manicure. The top and base cost are completely transparent so the staining is evident, but not too bad. The instructions were easy to follow on YouTube as well as the box. Hopefully the results will be long lasting. I will update my review and photo after a week.

Edited to add: I initially gave 4 starts, but after wearing them from Monday night to Friday evening I've changed my review to 2 stars. Multiple times a day my tips peeled and I had to re-glue. I finally peeled them all off at work. Luckily these were $2.99 on clearance. At that price they would be nice for a special event, but not worth it at full price or for long-term use.
Tiffany S.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Maybe it's just me, but I never have success with the French manicure kits. This one was no different.
macy s.
Mount Airy, NC
love these nails! super easy to use with the pre sticky nails and also the polish helps it stay
Lupita R.
no entiendo! como lo usan? para que sirve exactamente?