Nail art plates Set of 25 Nail ART Image Stamp Plates Polish Stamping Mixed Designs Set Kit uploaded by Tami T.

BY NAIL ART PLATES

Tiffany S.
Berkeley , CA
I've been stamping for a while and I love using different plates. The price of these are good and you may have to try using different stampers to get the image to transfer but I definitely recommend them.
Allie R.
Gilroy, CA
These are good just for the different designs but it takes too much to get the actual stamp transferred onto your nail. On top of that it gets really messy from the multiple colors of nail polish you use and swipe off.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love stamping my nails because it is a real quick and easy design. Sometimes it does not come out eight, and I have to redo the whole nail. They always looks great though.
Britt A.
They work really well. Some stamps come out better than others. When i try to grab each circle though, the metal edges are so sharp, it cuts my finger.
Alexis R.
These don't seem to work on lots of polishes.Great price tho sum what easy to apply once you get the hang of it.
Jessica R.
Avondale, AZ
Does the kit come with the stamper????and do u need a special kind of polish 🤔🤔???just wondering 🤔🤔😶
Sonali S.
Oh my God, when I will have all of them, looks great for the collection, I love stamping nail art, one of my favourite work,
Claudia D.
Souderton, PA
Does this come with a stamper? Or just the plates
Sonali S.
Can't see properly I the pictures, collection is looking good, like big, I don't know if it's giving good outcome.