MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsNail-Aid
NAIL AID Keratin 3-Day Growth, 055 fl oz

NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz

by Nail-Aid

Does this really work and really in three days?
Does NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count really help your nails grow?
I'm not sure who posted the before and after pictures. But was it before and after the 3 days, or just after applying?
Start your review of NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz!
Andrea S.
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Andrea S.
I really like using this product on my nails when I have no other products on. I feel like it adds some strength to my bare nails, and it gives off a nice shine. I don't really feel like I seen any of the "3 day growth" though when I wear it.
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Shaleen Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff really works! It says to apply two coats then wait 3 days and apply another coat .. then continue that pattern every 3 days. So far I’ve repeated the pattern twice. I removed my acrylic nails a week before getting this stuff and my nails looked and felt so gross and the most brittle they’ve ever been!! Right now they are gaining more strength and not peeling anymore! It does feel like my nails are becoming thicker. This stuff takes a bit longer than your average nail hardener.. but it’s worth it! And you’re starting to see the white again. I’m so happy with this purchase and will stock up on this and recommend to everyone !
Jolene L.
Brewer, ME
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Jolene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a bad habit of filing my nails down and even when I gave my nails a break from it they still weren’t really growing and just kinda brittle. I bought this nail aid and I’d say it took about a week and my nails started getting stronger and actually started to grow. I was surprised that it actually helped me. Very happy with it
Kristina H.
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Kristina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best for strengthening your nails! The price is cheaper than all the others and it works better IMHO. The only thing I don't like is the nail brush is so short. Its hard to cover the brush with product once the bottle is half empty! Please make the brush longer, it is so frustrating. I took a star off for this.
Ashley A.
Sacramento, CA
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Ashley A.
Aaaaaammmmaaazing! I am not kidding when I say ive been struggling for a long time with my natural nails being brittle, thin, discolored and literally would peel and flake off. As a woman it just made me insecure to even show my nails in public at all. It definitely affected my self esteem and made me concerned something was going on internally with my health. But since using nail aid products along with one other and using gloves when I’m cleaning or have to get my hands wet, using cuticle oil, etc I’m starting to see progress and I am beyond happy! I was starting to lose hope but these products gave that hope right back Nail-Aid Steel Instant Hardener, 0.55 fl oz
Meredith K.
Nitro, WV
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Meredith K.
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Meredith K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not for nail growth, but stops nail peeling/brittle nails. Also great as a top and base coat! Ok so I’ve been trying this for 3 months and I haven’t seen any noticeable difference in nail growth rate. However! I have very brittle nails that break and peel if they get long so I’ve always been on the lookout for something that helps and this works wonders! I keep getting compliments on my nails and how I can actually grow them now. I followed the directions for use as applying 2 coats every 3 days and I haven’t had any problems with peeling or my nails breaking when they get longer. I would suggest also painting underneath the nail tip to strengthen both sides. I would recommend for people with brittle nails, but don’t expect faster nail growth. I’d suggest taking biotin gummies!
Camille S.
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Camille S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing! I had one nail that had been splitting for over 30 years and was getting worse. I did some online research and decided to try NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz this. I was amazed that this worked in a month or so. Growing nail has no splits!
Jenna W.
Park Hill, OK
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes awhile to dry, but works really well! I use it under my polish and as a top coat! #update my nails no longer crack! They have become stronger and thicker! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product! I've never been able to grow my nails out ever and this product has grown my nails so much I actually feel better now whenever I wear polish. I'm not so insecure about my nails anymore. #nails #keratin #nailaid #strengthener
Tammy P.
Mahopac, NY
NAIL AID Nail-Aid Keratin 3-Day Growth, 0.55 fl oz uploaded by Tammy P.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this product!!! I used to get a gel manicure ALL the time. I stopped for a while and started again recently and for some reason after three or four manicures my nails turned to total mush. I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a shot and see if I could get my nails healthy again. I’d say it took about three to four weeks and this is the results after using the “nail-aid Keratin 3 Day Growth”. I started with three coats and then added a new coat every third day. After two weeks I removed it and started over. The last time I went for a manicure the tech kept telling me how beautiful my nails are. I highly recommend this product.