Nail-Aid Magic Callus Remover, 4.3 fl oz uploaded by Khadijah K.Nail-Aid Magic Callus Remover, 4.3 fl oz uploaded by Casie B.Nail-Aid Magic Callus Remover, 4.3 fl oz uploaded by Samantha T.

BY NAIL-AID #72 in Callus Removers

Nail-Aid Magic Callus Remover: Dissolves calluses in 5 minutes No filing needed Professional strength callus remover see more...

• Do you actually need gloves or is it just suggested? I didn't tho...1 Answers
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have the thickest callus that continues to haunt my right foot on the ball and edge of my foot.  This product was great in removing the hardest part.  If not for this remover, I'd be spending MUCH time and effort sawing away at the callous with a file or grinder just to get my foot looking decent!  It's so easy to use and hardly has a scent to it at all.  It's also quick, I only had to wait 5 minutes and it did the job!
Samantha T.
Ceres, CA
This stuff works! I bought it on a whim and it's super awesome. It doesn't take long at all. Can be done right after you get out of the shower and you don't have to do much work to get results. It does have a slight smell but it doesn't bother me too much. The ease and results of this product make it awesome.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
Great product to have. Works much better than I was expecting because I just bought it on a whim. You get a good amount of product for the price you pay. Don't have to work hard to remove calluses. Plus it's cruelty free (👌🏻) and good for up to 24 months.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Bought on an off chance it was really magic. Not disappointed. I have the worst feet ever, cracks and tears like a valley. After soaking feet for 5ish minutes I'll put this slippery goo on my feet(I use Wal-Mart bags around them so as to minimize loss of traction in my tub) then wash away with water and scrub gently with a pumus stone. I've never had softer feet, even as a child. I come from the country, where we didn't always wear shoes going outside.... you can imagine I keep it on standby now and do this once a week, just to maintain softness... although, it's not really necessary.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
Do you actually need gloves or is it just suggested? I didn't thoroughly read the directions and don't have any gloves handy.