Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersNail-Aid
Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count

NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count

by Nail-Aid

Keratin is the hardening protein that builds nails. This powerful keratin amino acids treatment absorbs into soft, weak nail layers to give them maximum strength, stopping peeling and chipping.

Eliminates peeling & breaking.; Stronger, longer, steel-hard nails in just 1 day.; Stops peeling, chipping nails.; Grows healthier, harder, longer nails in 3 days.; Chip-free, dazzling gel shine manicures that look fresh up to 2 weeks.

Is this product really worth it? Will it harden my nails and stop the splitting? Really interested in trying it!
Ive been using this one and I’m wondering if I apply every 3 days over the original coats I did previously?
Start your review of NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count!
María S.
Winder, GA
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by María S.
Lo acabo de adquirir espero tener buenos resultados como promete ya les diré si me funciona...
Sade' B.
Yukon, OK
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by Sade' B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using the yellow package for the last month and I have to say my nails have never been as long as they are right now. We are in quarantine right now and all the salons are closed and people are asking me where I have been going to get my nails done. This stuff is amazing. The only thing I have to say about it is that I wish it had a ball inside the bottle or something to help it from getting sticky but even so I love it. I definitely recommend
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best clear base and top coat polish. For strengthening and growing nails too. It dries fast and leaves my nails so shiny. #NailsOnFleek #InfluensterAwards2020
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta este producto porqué me fortalece la unas y las deja brillantes y duras su uso es fácil
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by Kyla K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a nail biter and my nails don’t grow very fast. I stumbled upon this in Walmart one day and fell in love. My nails have grown so fast and so strong. I work in a packaging department so I’m somewhat rough with my hands and they have held up really well. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this to anybody.
Lorraine M.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
This is like an armor coat for nails! I could not believe how well it hardened and stopped the mail splitting that I was experiencing. The bigger surprise was how quickly my nails grew.
Becca D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got the yellow bottle as a way to strengthen my nails and they really grew out and got stronger quickly
Erin F.
La Vista, NE
I have always been a huge fan of Nail-Aid products because of my Hypothyroidism and persistent nail issues where they crack, dip, break and don't grow well at all. I love this treatment because the Keratin did actually promote strength and growth. I recommend it for anyone with Auto-Immune issues or if you just want to grow them because I did use this before I was diagnosed. My nails were always long and full of life.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product in the yellow bottle for nail growth in three days but for some reason it turns my nails yellow after it drys, now I'm not sure if that's normal or not but honestly I don't want my nails looking yellow unless I put yellow nail polish on my nails and I don't because for me yellow isn't a good color for me
Jeffrey T.
Great Falls, MT
NAIL-AID Hardener + Keratin Growth + Gel Top Coat, Clear, 3 Count uploaded by Jeffrey T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Haven’t been using it long enough to see effective growth. It did allow nails to strengthen a bit. Use this on my wife for a base coat and top coat. Works well and does not turn slimy after a few uses.