BY NAGO FOODS

The crown jewel in Nagorsquo;s lineup, this dressing won the the prestigious sofi Silver Award in 2011. Have one taste of this award-winning dressing and yoursquo;ll see for yourself what makes Nagorsquo;s dressing a hit. Give your salads that... see more...

• What does this taste like exactly?2 Answers
  • Is this similar to the dressing on salads at hibachi and sushi re...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product or seen it in stores. Is the t...7 Answers
shara L.
Oceanside, Ca
This is so good! Amazingly good. Tastes just like dressing on the little salads you get in the bento boxes at the Japanese restaurants. I use it basically every time I have a salad. Just writing the review is making me want it. It's a little chunky, zesty, acidic, and great!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
So like my best friend is a ginger so I get drawn to things that are ginger like example the ginger bread man, this ginger dressing, and ginger from Gilligan's island
Haley F.
My family is a huge fan of Japanese steakhouse is and this is one of the best ones that reminds us of that flavor.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Nicole H.
Debary, FL
Love this dressing! It's like an Asian style dressing, it tastes amazing!!!
Jennifer F.
This dressing is like nothing I've had before. It goes really well on a Caesar salad or chief's salad would totally buy over and over
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
I have never heard of this product or seen it in stores. Is the taste salty or bland? It seems like something we would love but sometimes a miso taste isn't strong enough.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Is this similar to the dressing on salads at hibachi and sushi restaurants?
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
What does this taste like exactly?