Nagaraya - Adobo Cracker Nuts (Net Wt. 5.64 Oz.) uploaded by Raquel C.

BY NAGARAYA

Nagaraya Cracker Nuts is a popular snack in the Philippines that contains a peanut within a cracker shell. The satisfying crunch of the adobo flavored outer shell is further enhanced with the nut on the inside. With 0% cholesterol and 0% trans fat, you have to try all the different flavors! see more...

• ,l have never seen these but sound yummy. .has anyone tr...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My husband introduced me to these cracker nuts when we first started dating. They are perfect for when you are craving something crunchy and salty. They come in a couple different flavors the adobo is our favorite!
Ashley B.
I've been eating these since I was a kid!! Taste like adobo and is so good to snack on all day!
I keep these in my office & my home, it's definitely my guilty pleasure
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
One of my favorite Filipino snacks! The flavor is so good, I love adobo! They're Faldo fairly cheap for the amount you get. They make several really good flavor a like barbecue and garlic
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
When I'm craving something salty this is what I eat love the crunchy and salty taste and is 0fat and no cholesterol love it
Rebecca S.
Sylvania, GA
I buy these every time i can find them. They are not sold where i live but when i travel i stock up on them! Great product!
mayra C.
san diego california
Esta botana sabe muy rica a mi esposo y a mis niños nos encanta deliciosa 😋
Hgsquaredd C.
I call this Filipino Snack. It taste just like adobo! But a little bit salty.
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
,l have never seen these but sound yummy. .has anyone tried them??would you recommend them??