Nady Systems Nady SPF-1 Microphone Pop Filter with Boom & Stand Clamp uploaded by Rayane K.Nady Systems Nady SPF-1 Microphone Pop Filter with Boom & Stand Clamp uploaded by Ayoub l.

BY NADY SYSTEMS #3 in Microphones

Nady SPF-1 Microphone Pop Filter with Boom & Stand Clamp see more...

Teric W.
Corpus Christi, TX
truthfully, the pop filter does help make a difference in terms of limiting the presence of specific pronunciations when recording. very easy to use. very easy to assemble and very durable in terms of the many ways you can position the filter on the mic stand and to give the proper distance between those recording and them against the microphone. if you seriously are considering making content utilizing your voice and a microphone then i strongly suggest you getting a pop filter. it doesn’t look like much but you will be able to hear the difference.
lindsey s.
The difference between consonants on tracks I record using this pop filter and not using it is astounding. At first I didn’t believe the hype about pop filters but this product truly puts polish on my recordings and adds a professional layer to the sound. It works very well to suppress explosive consonants and combined with my compressor I am thrilled with the results.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Nady has always been the affordable route for my recording and sound accessories. I think their quality is up to par and that's without considering their price point. This pop filter is great and performs well in front of my condenser mic. I also love their wireless systems!
Irene G.
Bought it for what it's supposed to be used for, hooks right onto my mic and works great! I actually went and bought another one for my brother who uses a mic for his gamer videos. Super affordable!
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
This works great and is a must have. I have had mine for over thirteen years and it still works great. I would strongly recommend it because it is good quality product for audio recording.
Bought it for what it's supposed to be used for, looks right into my mic and works great! I love sing and the sound is so good and the difference is notary
YaSsine S.
Hello i yassine  I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping your company promoteI like these processors, and I want to review these products in my channel ...And therefore
city : Guelmim
N= +212610810092
houssam d.
hi
I'm houssam from Algeria and frankly I liked that microphone
In terms of shape and color I gave you 5 stars and I wish you would send me a sample of that product to review on my YouTube channel so that more visitors and buyers can come back and I hope you will accept my request and thank you with greetings from Algeria
Badra A.
My name is abdelmajid from is Morocco I want to get a pop singer product so I can review it on my YouTube channel or my Facebook page as per the terms and thank you very much
Country : Morocco
Zip code: 43350
City : sidi rahal
Address : AV. IMAM MALIK SIDI RAHHAL

abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Jacob M.
Do these really make that big of a difference?? I personally think my sound quality is pretty good
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this worth getting?
Richard B.
Chicopee
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards.yasser