Nady NADY WA 120 HT/A (115) Portable VHF Wireless Pa System with Cardioid Dynamic Microphone

BY NADY #29 in Microphones

NADY WA 120 HT/A (115) Portable VHF Wireless Pa System with Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Full-Range Speaker System With Built-In 20W Amplifier, Mixer & High-Band Vhf Wireless Receiver 1/4 Unbalanced Input Jacks (Microphone/Auxiliary) & 1/4 Unbalanced Record Out Treble & Bass Controls Built-In Echo/Reverb Features Dm-10D Unidirectional Neodymium Dynamic Cartridge For Optimum True Sound, Maximum Feedback & Minimum Handling Noise see more...

Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Techie Expert Level 1
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056
my email: a.hpriad2016@gmail.com
Mohamed B.
Guelmim
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Mohamed Creator of The5 1997 ful5, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 322 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 3,000 users and 1,200 users in instagram . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page and my instagram for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Boulak

my email address: boulak888@gmail.com
Benguechia H.
Techie Expert Level 2
This product is very wonderful and I liked very much I want to thank the company and its own site and wish you more success in the future .
My name is tahar in ALGERIA and I have a
channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers and
i have facebook page  with a large number of subscribers too

I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee

My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products

The reply goes on
mohamed t.
oran
I liked this product very much and would like to review it on my YouTube channel so please accept this requestBecause I love this device very much
souhail E.
Techie Expert Level 1
This microphone is very cool. I was very impressed. I hope to be a professional and review it in my channel.