BY NAD'S

New Nad's Sensitive Hair Removal Cream 150ml is the gentle way to remove unwanted hair in just 4 minutes. It's the perfect option for painless hair removal; formulated with natural extracts Melon, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil and honey which help to soothe and protect the skin as it removes unwanted hair. The new Odor Elimination Technology means a more pleasant hair removal experience! The no drip formula is quick, easy and ideal for use just before the shower. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lora M.
It works just okay. I probably hadn’t shaved my legs for about a week. I had to leave it on for the full 10 minuets and even then it didn’t get everything. So I put more on the patches that were still there. I wiped it away about 5 minuets later and could still feel a little bit of stubble. Hopped in the shower and exfoliated my skin and ran a razor over just to be sure.
The smell is not pleasant and lighted in my bathroom for a while but it was not had strong as nairs.
It did take most of the bottle to do both legs and that was only from ankle to knee.
All in all, not that impressed🙄
Madison L.
I love this Hair Removal Cream! I can be beach ready in just 4 minutes. I love how there is no smell and I love how this cream doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I also really love the price of this product!