BY NAD'S

New For Men &Amp; Ladies Quick Easy Effective Unique Safetip&Trade; Applicator Sensitive Formula Also Removes Blackheads From The Nose Surface Hard Microwaveable Waxthis Specially Formulated Hard Wax Is Ideal For Effective Removal Of Embarrassing &Amp; Unsightly Nose Hair.&Nbsp; The&Nbsp; Unique Formula Can Also Be Used As A Deep Pore Cleanser For Quick &Amp; Easy Removal Of Blackheads From The Nose Surface.&Nbsp; The Safetip Applicator Design Allows Easy Insertion Into The Nose To Target The Visible Nose Hair Around The Edge Of The Nostrils. Ideal For Nostrils (For Unsightly Nose Hair) &Amp; The Nose Surface (For Congested Pores On The Nose Surface). Kit Includes: 6 Safetip Applicators 45G (1.6 Oz) Nad's Nose Wax 3 Moustache Stencils 3 Wooden Spatulas&Nbsp; &Nbsp; 3 Nad's Antibacterial Wipes 3 Nad's Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes Instruction Leaflet Ingredients: Nose Wax Ingredients :&Nbsp; Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beewax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance); Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes Ingredients :&Nbsp; Isopropryl Myristate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalus Flower Oil, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bht; Antibacterial Wipes Ingredients :&Nbsp; Aqua (Water), Peg-75 Lanolin, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Eucalyptol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I cannot praise this product enough. I was terrified to try it, despite reading reviews that said it doesn't hurt. The reviews were right! This is the easiest, least painful, most efficient way to keep unsightly nose hair at bay.
Hilda M.
Clermont, FL
This product is the perfect solution I never knew existed, for the problem I'd struggled with for too long. I discovered this product thru YouTube, and I ordered it from Amazon. The kit is very complete, the directions are clear and it's good for 2 or 3 uses. I am very pleased with my results. I will definitely use it again, and repurchase if necessary.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love Nads hair removal stripes so I tried these. Wow they really work but man hurt like crazy I've only used these once I can't take it I'm a baby! Price is great and does really work.
Franchesca F.
Never tried it but I'm very interested in purchasing and letting everyone know how it goes. Looks a bit painful but I'm sure the results will be worth it.
Autumn F.
This product is just great for people who hate stubborn nose hairs. It isn't expensive and it's easy to use.
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Now i defenetly need to try this lol I'm not shure i have hair on my nose but maybe it works fore blackheads.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Es una excelente cera para la nariz, elimina todos lo vellos de la nariz, y están rápida acción!!!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This works great for getting all the hairs out but lord dose it hurt and it's cheap too
member-3f3c6
You only get enough buds to wax your nose 4 times, a lot more wax in proportion so I ended up using ear buds, it’s good but feel there should be more included with it.
bruna c.
Quero testaaar
Ashley P.
Round lake , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wondering what this is? Who has used it before?
laura b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it hurt as much as waxing eyebrows or a mustache?
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ouch!! It hurts just thinking about. Anyone ever use this? Any left over wax in your nose? Is it worth it?
molly k.
On a scale of 1-10 how bad is the pain? And how long does the pain last? How long till growth?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How bad is the pain?? And will it eventually stop hurting so bad?