BY NAD'S #51 in Waxing Kits

Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I haven’t done this in YEARS but I recall having a decent experience. Instructions weren’t as clear as I would have liked but it works! It smells nice but cleanup is a pain! Honestly I haven’t thought of waking in a very long time but I rarely have time to sit down to such an arduous task..
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I remember when nads first came out. My mother and I were so curious. We smelled it, and it smelled good. They said it was all natural, and the couple of weirdos we are, we tasted it and it tasted good! So, we needed a subjunctive to test it on. Because we though there was no way it could work. So we convinced my dad to let us experiment on his back. He too, was convinced it wouldn’t work. Well, we were all wrong. And judging my my fathers screams bellowing through the neighborhood, everyone knew it. So, this product works, it works very well,but it is not painless.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It’s okay, but doesn’t always grab the hair like I need it to. You kind of have to fanagle it with the heat up time. Either it’s too hot or not hot enough. Once you get the hang of it, it works. Probably won’t buy again.
mera p.
Ontario, CA
For waxing at home, Nads is a great brand and easy to use if you're working at it alone. You simply warm them up and go, and its nice because each box is its own little waxing kit, with a prewax and a post waxing solution so its really worth the price and affordable.
Leanna B.
I have used the Nad's Natural Warm Wax for years now and I never get tired of using it and I feel like it works great every time. Using a hot wax can seem super intimidating, but once you overcome the fear of messing up or burning yourself, this would be a great product for anyone.
Allanna C.
Albany, OR
It works ... mostly. But I really recommend that you have someone assist. I've tried using it on my own on my legs ... and I'll pull out hair well enough that I have little spots of blood randomly all over. HAWT, yes? (No. The answer is NO.) But I've had my husband help me wax my underarms ... and it's worked pretty well (since you just cannot wax your own armpits. You do not have enough arms/hands).
It smells nice.
Astrick W.
Robertsdale, AL
Never have to worry about your Tatian or bumps is very good as long lasting it does exactly what it says very easy to do and apply and I will buy again truly satisfied
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Although this doesn't seem to work as well as the commercial say, it will leave skin bare for four weeks, if done properly. Its a little messy, and does take some practice. Not as easy as I thought, but it did remove all the hair! Not a bad choice for in home waxing, and it tastes great!
Nicole J.
Westfield
This product works best instead of strips and creams. I like to be able to control a small amount of wax at at time to get a more precise look. The wax jars that you heat up are often cheaper. I personally think it does a better job, If you have patience i would recommend this product. Not good though if you are in a pinch for time
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
Wax on,Wax off. This stuff works wonderful and smells nice. It leaves my skin smooth and not irritated like other products. Not a fan of some of the ingredients but all in all a great product. The price is middle of the road so not to much to complain about there.