Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel Wax Kit

Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel Kit: Everything for effective hair removal and long-lasting, smooth skin No-heat original formula Contains: 6 oz Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel, 0.53 oz Nad's Moisture + Soothing Body Balm, 6 application spatulas, 4 Nad's Pre-Wax Cleansing Wipes, 10 100% cotton cloth backing strips, instruction leaflet see more...

Jessica  H.
Jessica H.
I bought this kit with the intention of using it on my legs but now I only use it to wax my brows. I used my first jar forever until it crystallized into a hard mass and tried another wax that made me break out in a nasty rash. I will only use nads to wax!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
This kit works, but the hair returns within a few days if you are a person born with lots of hair. Painless, fun, and simple to use, just heat, prep, and wax away with lots of different types of strips.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Removes unwanted hair and it is rather painless (it is like normal waxing). The instructions are easy to understand and gives you salon results. It may take a bit getting use to using as with most waxing products they are different and require different amounts and times heating. Would highly recommend and it is a great product and it lasts 2-4 leg waxes