BY NAD'S #76 in Hair Removal Creams

Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are great and easy to use! I sometimes get concerned applying new products to my very sensitive skin, but I feel like these weren't too tough on my skin. The directions were intuitive and the process was quick without all the mess. I would suggest these to a friend because they are easy to use and provide immediate results.
Johana D.
Johana D.
San Pedro, CA
Great product. I have tried hot wax products in the past and although this is not a hot wax, it is much better. Hot was is messy and complicated whereas this one is much easier to clean up. The strips and washable and reusable. The wax is easy to take off should any be left behind. No weird smells or burns too! Love!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Works... Just not very well... gel is definitely GEL - not wax - or anything like it, and is extremely sticky, didn't spread very well. Strips are reusable, which I like, and there is enough gel to use it for a long time. Better for teen-agers, or at least younger people, but kind pricey for the quality.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Umm i used this only one time. It hurt me a lot but i have really thick hairs. To me it wasn't to effective just a lot of pain. Never used it again. It might work for someone who has thiner hair. I wasn't satisfied with how much it hurt but then again it was my first time using this type of thing.
VERONICA N.
VERONICA N.
Pomona, CA
Nads no heat hair removal was not for me, I feel like i just was not getting the hang of it and making a big mess whenever i tried to use it. It was recommended to me from my sister and a few friends who love the product. I feel the product can be a good one but just not right for me.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Holley, NY
I tried this gel to see if it would work as well as the wax. It worked but kind of made my skin itch and burn. It was easy to use and the price was right,but I think I'll stick to the wax strips. They seem to do a better job for me and don't irritate my skin.
Dee P.
Dee P.
Springfield, MO
Pain. Lots of pain. They swore it didn't hurt, wasn't sticky, and didn't make a mess. Lies! It hurt like hell! I thought I ripped my skin off! And my skin stuck to everything for two days. Let's not forget how messy it was. Never again!
Alo A.
Alo A.
Surprise, AZ
Works well. It's hard to use this and it's so messy. It takes a lot of hair out but it isn't perfect. Tried it a couple times to make sure it's not me, it's not. Not the cheapest product out there.
Mei-Lin G.
Mei-Lin G.
Lodi, CA
Kind of messy, and it did t work as well as I thought it might. It took a few attempts to get all the hair out . On a positive note, j have sensitive skin and it didn't hurt it at all
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Highland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Nads Nad's No Heat Hair Removal Gel isn't as painful as some waxes or strips, but also doesn't work as effectively as others. It's a so-so product, there are better ones out there.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
How well does this product work compared to a hard wax or the sort of wax that requires heating before use?