BY NAD'S

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My friend and I tried this together and it was like that Friends episode with Phoebe and Monica screaming while they pulled off each other's wax strips. Except, guess what? The strips were on our bikini area so we couldn't even help each other. Just had to deal with it and scream back to back. Not my favorite feeling, at all. And it didn't work. I felt like I was pulling up a layer of skin. Never again.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Wasn't a bad product. It wasn't painful. I removed hair as promised. I thought it was worth the money. I got it from an online retailer and I had been wanting to try it for a while. I wasn't disappointed I would recommend this product to others.
Rosa J.
it's natural and honestly I tried it it's okay um I definitely would not try this again I do want to do go and get my waxing done professionally but it is a quick safe alternative in between waxing
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
This works great! It's nice that theres a product that can remove hair without making my sensitive skin go crazy but this doesn't cause a rash or irritation! I just wish it worked a littleeee bit better on shorter hair!
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
The only hitch to this product is that it is microwaveable, so you have to heat it up. It does however work great on my sensitive skin. No bumps, rashes or redness!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought this was the best thing since sliced bread at home system where you canake shapes and all love it and works great and so darn cute
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
Wellness Guru Expert
Rbnfbd bsnvnsfd dnv d.v v. V f g dg dbf d f. D. Ff d v d dg f. Dg f g d. F. F f d f f. F v c g .f .dg.f g. Dg. R t d g f g d g f h d .d.g
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
es muy delicioso, me encanta aunque sus olores son super fuertes y dulces pero es muy sano y rico con distintos armas
Jailine D.
This product I love is good I work pretty well has good quality is effective I recommend this product.