Nads Nad's Hair Removal Strips for Men, Cooling Peppermint, 24 strips (Pack of 2)

BY NAD'S

Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this on a friend, who asked me to, and it was a success. It's hard to do along so you'll be better off with someone helping you especially for hard to reach areas like the back. The spots where the #Nads was placed was baby bottom smooth. Not the best feeling way to remove hair but truly one of the more effective ways. Good luck!
Shania F.
Shania F.
Minneapolis, MN
I have used many products from the Nads brand, and coming from someone with skin extremely sensitive to waxing, I can say I love their products. They are easy to use and easy to clean up and cause little to no irritation. I would recommend these products to anyone looking for a cheap method of hair removal.
Mikol S.
Mikol S.
Fort Smith, AR
Was very disappointed with this product. I followed the instructions to a T and it did not remove even the smallest area on my leg!!! I didn't give up I tried it until all of the product was gone and it still did not work the way I was expecting it to.
Afton A.
Afton A.
Acworth, GA
I have used these a few times on my husbands back. this is a really good product and the smell is pretty good. I wold say this compairs to the more expinsive ones pretty well and they are really easy to use.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
I can give recommendations on a product I've never used if you would like to send me some i will try it and get back to you and i don't know the price
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Nadis my favorite faceal hair removal it works fine for me and is fast to use and easy also I would definitely give it a five star
Susan A.
Susan A.
Liverpool, NY
I love nads I think it's better than the other products of hair removal it's more stronger it is effective once every month
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
These are the best I can't afford them right now bit they come highly recommended by meeeeeee
Diana J.
Diana J.
Love Nads for self waxing, love that it comes with wax removing pads for any left over wax that may be left. It
Tara P.
Tara P.
Manchester, NH
I have no personally try this product but i have heard good things. Fast hair removal soft on skin a good product for your unwanted hair