BY NAD'S

Hair Removal Gel 6 oz (170g) Natural. Dermatologically tested. Original Natural Formula. No heating; water rinseable. The original natural hair removal gel quickly removes unwanted hair by the roots, giving professional results lasting for up to 8... see more...

Kristin F.
Portland, OR
Quick and painless. I have been using this for years. I have hairy arms and this helps keep everything under control. hair doesn't come back for 3 weeks.
Pat M.
Owasso, OK
I thought this was pretty useless, I only bought it once and then went back to Nair. Nair finally got the smell right so no reason to ever switch again.
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA
Painful but definitely does the needed job in helping maintain a clean hairless look for special occasions and regular upkeep. Easily done and cleanup
April K.
Macomb, MI
I love this product. I have been using it for years. Its very effective my hair doesnt grow back thick and I highly recommend it. I bought it at CVS.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI
Didn't work as well as I hoped, I am Italian so I have thick hair which needs a bit more for removal so it may work well for others
Maria H.
Vancouver
This product works great. The down side is you have to make sure to put extra time aside because it is not a quick process.
vanessa w.
Pompano Beach, FL
Did not completely remove the hair. A bit of pain involved. A bit sticky for my liking. All in all this product was ok.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
This stuff is horrible. Tried on my husbands chest. Didn’t remove hair and left crazy bruises from the ripping
Ariana G.
Austin, TX
It works well enough but you have to make sure to leave the gel on long enough. The kit is easy to use.
Rose S.
Imperial Beach, CA
Waxing hurts if I'm doing it myself but otherwise it's a great product. I used it when I was younger