BY NAD'S

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
Worst product ever!!! I paid way to much for this product but I was desperate to rid myself of my hairiness. All it did was pull my hairs! OUCH I followed the directions to the t and it should have worked. Alas this is just another gimmick product that looks cool but doesn't work
Jean S.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel Kit is my go to hair remover. It is easy to use-no heating necessary. The generous amount gives you many hair removal sessions in one purchase. You can use it on your face, underarms, bikini line, and legs. It's ease of you is unrivaled in my book!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Alachua, FL
Nad's hair removal gel kit is just ok, doesn't work as good as a clean shave but it works decent in a pinch or when a shave just isn't an option. Kinda smelly. I wouldn't use this product on a regular basis. Again works good in a pinch but not a regular beauty regiment.
Erin K.
Erin K.
This product was very sticky, hard to get off, and did not work great compared to waxing. I do like that the ingredients are safe and natural but it is a lot of work to actually get the hair off (you have to do the same areas over and over again). I would not buy again.
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
Hair doesn't grow back for a long time and when it does it's much thinner. With each removal session it becomes easier and easier. Helpful hint: heat it up in microwave for 10 seconds before using. Makes it much easier to use
Florida M.
Florida M.
Works great. Hair removal wolithout the burn makes thus a good waxing product. My only dislike is that like all other waxy product is it is sticky messy and requires constant replacement of the cloths.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Coachella, CA
This product was okay. Wish it was a bit less messy and more easier to use. Other than that it does work but it just takes time to get all the hair off your designated area.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I wish could give "0" stars. This was awful, awfully painful. Some of my skin peeled off with the cloth and only thin, wispy, fine hairs. This doesn't work on coarse hairs.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Xenia, OH
This product ripped the skin off of my eyebrows and left my skin raw in other places. It worked well for my mom and sister, but my skin is just super sensitive.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
Quick and painless. I have been using this for years. I have hairy arms and this helps keep everything under control. hair doesn't come back for 3 weeks.