BY NAD'S #82 in Hair Removal Creams

Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Fresno, CA
This product was advertised to take off skin in a "painless" way but was still a waxing kit. It was very nice going on and smelled good and warmed easily by just stirring it. However when I applied the "wax" and paper and pulled it HURT just as bad as any other waxing kit. I would have liked to have had it be truthful to me and saying it hurt instead of saying it didn't hurt.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
I really like to use this product for under my arms. It's easy to see where I'm applying the product. It's a little sticky so it does take some practice but it gets easier with use. I like that you can wash and reuse the hair removal cloths so I don't feel wasteful. It removes the hair nicely and it doesn't grow back so fast.
Pajai L.
Pajai L.
Fresno, CA
This is very comparable to Veet's hair remover. It's just a little bit less costly. The kit is very easy to use. Usually after using this hair remover, my hair grows back in a few days because my growth hormones are higher. But for other ladies, it would last about 2-3 weeks. Good product.
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
This was the worst hair removal product I've ever tried. The best thing about it was that it is supposed to be natural. The gel/wax is extremely messy, the strips didn't adhere well and didn't pull off the wax and therefore didn't pull out any hair. I used it once and threw it out.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I thought this product was okay. It didn't work as well for me as some competing brands, however. All hair removal products seem to be a bit pricey (barring plain old razors!), although this one wasn't, but I would rather spend a bit more for a product that works better for me.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I used to use this all the time on my facial hair. Lately, I've gotten older and lazier and switched to cream depilatories and shaving, and having my eyebrows waxed professionally. I liked the fact that Nad's is all natural, and that you could wash and re-use the cloth strips.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
I thought that this product did a nice job. It took the hair off with ease and didn't make a mess. The wipe that is included also helped to clean up and residual wax that was left on my face. I would buy this product again, if it was on sale or I had a coupon for it.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Columbus, OH
I find that this product remains on my skin for days after use. I try the wipes but it just wont come off. Also it leaves a lot of hair behind. To spite following the directions I have to use it repeatedly and I get blisters. I have discontinued use of nads.
Christine D.
Christine D.
I want to say that this product worked great but it didnt. I made sure it was warm enough as other hair removal waxes I have used and it only pulled half of the hairs. Nobody wants to do this daunting task more than once. I can't recommend this product.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ridgeville, SC
Worked well, even on my thick Hispanic hair, although it had to be a very certain length otherwise hairs would be missed. But it was easy to use, great for beginners and I would definitely recommend to people who are just starting out with waxing.