BY NAD'S #80 in Hair Removal Creams

Sheena B.
I bought this a really long time ago to try it, and honestly had forgotten that I did until just now. It wasn’t particularly remarkable, but it didn’t come with some useful tools. Mine came with a post shave spray to help limit ingrown hairs, and I think that worked more than anything else did. I always felt like I needed to go over certain spots with the razor again because this just didn’t remove everything like I expected.
Sarah E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of those kits that isn't the easiest to use, but it has a nice outcome. The wax can be a little rough, but once you get it to the right temp it works well.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I followed the instructions on the box and my hair never really comes off with their wax strips. I have tried various locations, different lengths of hair, etc. and each time the strip rips off without most or any hair on it! It's an easy enough process but doesnt give you results.
Joanna M.
Fresno, CA
This product was advertised to take off skin in a "painless" way but was still a waxing kit. It was very nice going on and smelled good and warmed easily by just stirring it. However when I applied the "wax" and paper and pulled it HURT just as bad as any other waxing kit. I would have liked to have had it be truthful to me and saying it hurt instead of saying it didn't hurt.
Pajai L.
Fresno, CA
This is very comparable to Veet's hair remover. It's just a little bit less costly. The kit is very easy to use. Usually after using this hair remover, my hair grows back in a few days because my growth hormones are higher. But for other ladies, it would last about 2-3 weeks. Good product.
Whitney J.
Seattle, WA
I love the natural ingredients. It's simple to use and I love that the removal strips are washable. Very good for the environment. The green coloring is really pretty and I love that it doesn't require any heat so it feels safer for the skin
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
This was the worst hair removal product I've ever tried. The best thing about it was that it is supposed to be natural. The gel/wax is extremely messy, the strips didn't adhere well and didn't pull off the wax and therefore didn't pull out any hair. I used it once and threw it out.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
I've tried this kit twice and both times it became very messy! And the cloths and wax doesn't pick up as much hair as I want it to, you have to really apply a lot to an area for it to work somewhat. Also the amount of wooden sticks they give you is not enough in my opinion.
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I thought this product was okay. It didn't work as well for me as some competing brands, however. All hair removal products seem to be a bit pricey (barring plain old razors!), although this one wasn't, but I would rather spend a bit more for a product that works better for me.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I used to use this all the time on my facial hair. Lately, I've gotten older and lazier and switched to cream depilatories and shaving, and having my eyebrows waxed professionally. I liked the fact that Nad's is all natural, and that you could wash and re-use the cloth strips.