Nads Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream for the Body, 6.8 fl oz uploaded by Brianna E.

BY NAD'S

For The Body Effective on Coarse Hair 2 With Soothing Aloe Vera Nad s For Men Hair Removal Cream is an extra strength, fast acting hair removal product specifically designed to suit the needs of male hair skin. It s perfect for removing unwanted body hair from the chest, back, legs and arms. Nad s Hair Removal Cream work to dissolve even the thickest unwanted hair in just minutes. To use, simply apply a generous layer of cream to the desired area, leave for 4 minutes and wipe away. 877-623-7435 see more...

diane j.
diane j.
Tacoma, WA
i helped a friend try and remove his back hair with this. have you ever heard a grown man cry from pain! not only did it not work, it burned his back in the spots we applied it. it took weeks before the redness went away. i would not recommend to anyone but an enemy!
Marie C.
Marie C.
If you're a lady that has unruly hair that's hard to tame, buy this product! I'm no stranger to crossing the gender border on products because of the type of hair I have. Easy to apply and works like a charm! Totally worth it!
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
University Pl, WA
Tried getting this for my boyfriend to use. It was SO DAMAGING and burned his skin after just a couple of minutes.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
San Jose, CA
Easy to apply no heat needed..no pain..hair doesn't come back thicker or longer..I been using it for along time
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Glendale, CA
This is the best hair removal cream for men! I have used other products like Veet and Nair and they leave me red with a rash. But this is specific for men and doesn't leave me with any terrible feeling! I recommend it!
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Genial para remover el maquillaje de la cara, buen holor, buen rpecio me ah encantado realmente este prod
Yusleidy R.
Yusleidy R.
uper good, shaves super well smells super well to my look and leaves the skin soft, fully we recommend
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
que produto maravilhosas que deixa todas as mulheres divas #SuperIndicoMinamur
comprem galera!!!!