BY NAD'S

Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is good but smells horrible and doesn't get all the hair off like needed. I expected a lot more sadly. It's easy to use since it is a creme. I don't have any similar products to this one at all. But I would definitely change the scent and thats it.
Ammy P.
to be honest I do not have much experience with such products. Usually when I find one that does its function as best portrays one. This cream if use a look, really guys I did not like, did not see great results. She had an unpleasant odor. In general it is not so bad, because it is very easy to work with.
Manuella J.
Pine Hill, NY
As I said before, I don't like these cream hair removal products. Some are cheap, but most are not. I don't like the smell and slippery feel.
Megan W.
Augusta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is a body builder and has used this before. It works well but doesn't get the job done but he has to be hairless so that's hard!
Miranda S.
Salinas, CA
Awesome more effective easy to use with awesome results Aeolus use it daily if I could afford it
Maria del amor P.
Beltsville, MD
I know someone who uses this product, it is great, it's a good product. I'd like to try.
Haylin M.
es muy bueno ayuda a no irritar la piel y tenerla hidratada no hay ninguna irregularidad la compre hace 2 años y se la regale a mi novio
Emilie Q.
Markham
According to the men in the household, this cream actually works and is up to their expectations. The hair was easily removed.
Samira R.
Me gusta muchisimo todo lo que abarca el producto es super bueno muy util y en lo personal todo me gusta del producto
AMBER W.
Nads Hair Removal cream is just a must have to add to your weekly routine always have this product on hand!