Nads hair removal creme, sensitive with soothing honey and chamomile 6.8oz (Pack of 2)

BY NAD'S #89 in Hair Removal Creams

Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
I just used this the other week and it was pretty sweet! I wish it came in a pump instead of a squeeze tube, it makes for a mess when you need more! Overall, it takes the same amount of time as shaving because you have to wait for each leg, but seems to last longer
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
So this is the knock off of nair but actually works way better than nair and doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad as nair does! 3-5 minutes and your arms and legs are smooth as a babies bottom! So amazed how well this works!
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really good when it comes to sensitive skin. I know I have really sensitive skin. It can bleed easily and It gets bruised easily. This is a really good product if that’s the kind of skin you have.
Wendy S.
Augusta, GA
It's one of the better smelling hair removal creams but it just doesn't work great for me...I shave or use cream every day or every other day and it never gets all the hair like it says...and if you leave it on even 2 minutes longer then it says..it will burn your skin
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hair removal cream was great for my sensitive skin! It didn't give me any reaction like many hair removal products do. The other side of that is that it didn't seem to give as lasting an effect as others. Stayed silky smooth for 5-6 days!
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nads hair removal creme is great for unwanted hairs. Works in just 10 minutes! Doesn't leave those nasty razor bumps and feels smooth to the touch! The honey and chamomile leave the skin smells great!
maria h.
Coal Township, PA
I actually almost 4got I used this. And I don't know why because I absolutely love this product. I never experienced such a soft & smooth feeling on my legs. I think it was the combination of the honey & camomile. But now, I have to run to the store & buy more, TODAY!!!
Tracy T.
I would no recommend using this product on larger parts of the body, such as your arms or your legs. Using it on small areas such as your eyebrow and peach fuzz works out much better. It doesn't sting like other brands do, it removes the unwanted hair in minutes, just follow the instructions.
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
This removal cream is perfect for sensitive areas like mustache, chin forehead etc. If you have a big area to remove this is probably not the way to go. It doesn't sting like other brands do, it removes the unwanted hair in minutes, just follow the instructions.
Heather G.
Yet another hair removal creme fail. Unfortunately this one was no better than Nair. The smell is obviously terrible no matter what scent they try and hide it under and the soothing properties this promised just weren't working for me.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
How does this work for sentsitive skin?