Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Jennifer W.Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Alejandra Q.Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Emily M.

BY NAD'S

Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper : Simple and effective to use on eyebrows, chin, and upper lip Quick, easy hair removal for delicate facial areas Slim-tip precision applicator Washes away with water Up to 24 treatments Natural formula Dermatologist tested see more...

Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
This product is a miracle find and couldn't be more easy to use! I use this for brow touch ups when I find that going to the salon for an eyebrow waxing too often can get costly. This product comes with a slim tip application wand and about 10 linen strips. You simply spread the wax where you want it to go, apply the strip, pull off, and BAM you're done!! No messy clean up & no worry of too much taken off!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1915 reviews
This didn't really work for me. It maybe pulled a few strands from my eyebrows but did nothing to my upper lip. I was very disappointed. Tweezers were faster considering I didn't have to set it up. I even tried warming it between my palms as well as in warm water. Total bust!
Amanda r.
dorchester ma
THIS! I stopped getting my eyebrows done back in 2009 and started doing them myself once I found this lovely gem.. I’ve never found another like this.. just like getting your eyebrows done at the salons. Definitely a recommendation!!
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I love the Nad's facial wand! It makes it easier to shape the brows and its easy to use! I always wax my own brows with wax strips and it usually gets wax on my fingers and they're sticky or the wax will keep sticking to my face and i have to scrub it off but this doesn't give me that problem! If you're reading this i recommend trying it!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was really excited to get this. It cost about $8 and said it could be used to shape eyebrows, upper lip, and chin. I got it for the brows. The wax went on smoothly, but it did nothing. I honestly think it's because of the cotton strips. While they can be washed and reused they did nothing for me. I will be trying the wand again when I find different strips to use!
Yanelys F.
Hollywood , FL
This is the worst wax of all time. It's sticky and it clots and it doesn't stick to my skin. It's also messy. I will never buy this again nor do I recommend.
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
I don't care much for it. its hard to use. and the wax is super thick and hard to smear on the eyebrows.