Nad's Facial Hair Removal Creme 0.99 oz

by Nad's

Easy to use anywhere, anytime, Nad's Facial Hair Removal Creme is specifically formulated with soothing agents such as almond and calendula oil. The pain-free creme dissolves hair in minutes, leaving skin silky smooth. Nad's Facial Hair Removal Crème:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nad's Facial Hair Removal Creme 0.99 oz!
Mary P.
Doral FL. 33172
1,465 reviews
Este producto no lo he probado sin embargo espero probarlo para recomendarlo a mis amigos y familiares sigo esperando el producto o muestras para brindar una mejor opinión
Fariza A.
lunas
I decided to try it because my legs were looking a little fuzzy already and after just 10 minutes, it gave me super silky legs. It's super fast, safe, affordable, effective, and it gave me the feeling that my leg hair was removed professionally!

Looking for your answer?