BY NAD'S

NEW For Sensitive Facial Areasbr Angled Tip for Easy Application Skin Protection Formula 2 With Skin Softening Almond Soothing Calendula Oil 3 Unique Facial Formulation 4 +Bonus Soothing Face Balm New from Nad s - a precision tip Facial Hair Removal Creme for sensitive skin. The pain free facial creme has been specifically developed for sensitive skin - using almond and soothing calendula oil to form a protective skin barrier. The angle tip applicator ensures the right amount of coverage for effective hair removal every time - and all in just 4 minutes. Also with bonus Nad s Moisture Soothing Face Balm. 877-623-7435 see more...

Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
I'm going to start off this review by stating that I don't like creme hair removers. In general I think they are largely ineffective and irritating. However, I decided to try out this product to give my skin a little bit of a break from the Nad's Facial Wax Strips, which I also love, but can be rather harsh and I didn't feel like causing my self pain. First the angled tip that you apply the product with is really smart. It was the perfect size for the 'stach area and was helpful in applying the product. The second thing I liked about it was that I barely got any stinging sensation. The face balm that comes with the kit soothed that right away. Now I do have to say it didn't get all of the hair, but the hair that it didn't get was the peach fuzz, lighter color hair that I have. All of the longer, thicker and darker hairs were gone. Another thing it may look like the creme didn't get any hair at all after initial removal. The hair didn't come away with the creme, but it brushed off easily afterward. If you want something fast and easy then I definitely recommend this product.
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
I really like this face removal hair cream. It does take off all of the unwanted facial hair. I doesn't take off the more rough parts though, but it is still great for getting rid of that unwanted peach fuzz.
Jessica P.
Kiln, Ms
I'm not a big fan of most facial hair removers. However Nads facial hair remover definitely gets the job done.
Amy C.
A product which doesnt always work, even after 10 minutes some hair isn't removed. However the cream is soothing and has a nice scent