Nad's Body Wax Strips
Nad's Body Wax Strips
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love these body wax strips. They're cleaner than at home wax kits and are way cheaper than going to the salon to get waxed. All you have to do is warm them up in your hands, and place then in the area you don't want hair.
I even use these big strips on my eyebrows by cutting them into the shape I want.
In my opinion they're way less damaging to the skin than Sally Hansen's. The strips pull out almost every hair as well, so they work well.
I recommend cutting them up into at least two. Really sticking the wax to the area is how you get it to look super clean.
Thrisha H.
Rochester , NH
Bought this on a whim while in target. I used it to wax my under arms and for 8 bucks or so it did its job. I recently moved across the country so I'm in between trying to find a new waxer. I'll probably try other areas of my body in the mean time. I used my blow dryer to heat up the strips a bit more than my hands could. Worked well!
Patrick L.
Roanoke, VA
This product is very easy to use. I get my back waxed at least once a month, but if I ever need to do a quick touch up between waxes, I use this product. It's very easy to use, and I would recommend this product to anyone who regularly waxes. The only downfall is that you can rarely use them by yourself.
Brittany C.
I have seen a commercial for this product in the past and wasn't too sure how they woul work. I have to say though, I love them. Even worked great for my eyebrows when cut into smaller strips. It is much easier and hassle free. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Karla R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I try this wax strips and didn't work good for me I think because my skin is sensitive. It irritated a lot my skin and wax residue were very difficult to remove.
Autumn S.
Just recently bought these they worked okay for me they are not too bad honestly
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these strips! easy to use and leave you hairless for a couple months.
Ashton E.
I loves this. Followed directions, made sure to rub vigorously to heat it up before separating and applying. I used it for the first time today and will continue to buy it. It is cheap easy and you don't have to wait for a pot to heat up. The only thing i did not like was the sticky residue, but the oil wipes provided worked well to remove it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
These were pretty horrible. I usually use sally hansens face wax strips that I would cut smaller to make them last longer so I surmised that if I got body strips they would last me even longer. They were pretty big like half the length of my shin and as wide as my knee cap. So I tried them a few times on my clean, dry face after warming them between my hands per directions. This didn't work at all. So I tried all different places on my face. Nothing worked. So I decided that may be the hair was too thin and it would only work on body hair. I tried them it on my leg and still nothing. Finally after a few tries on the same spot and a lot of wax transfer I got a couple hairs but it didn't do anything. It was and it's really horrible. I went through the entire box over a week trying to give it a chance and it just didn't work out. I will still m stick with sally hansen
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not sure if it's just me but I've tried these over and over again and it just doesn't pick up any hair. I've tried on my legs, underarm, and bikini area and at best it pulled out only a few hairs. I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me
Joanna S.
How are the strips used?
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Never tired these. Are they better than the brand veet?