Nad's Bikini & Underarm Strips with Moisture+ Body Balm uploaded by member-e246e9a7bf1af21b66e91b5003362c53

BY NAD'S

Gentle Formula Contains Honey & Chamomile. Softer Fabric Technology. Bonus Soothing Body Balm. Ideal For: Bikini - Sensitive Bikini Line. Underarms - Arms & Underarm Easy to use anywhere, anytime Nad s Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips remove hair by the roots so your skin will stay smooth for weeks.  Use regularly to progressively slow down hair growth. see more...

Silena G.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
You have to rub like crazy to get the strips to pull apart properly. Most of the time the wax would stick to one side of the strip. The strips themselves barley remove any hair. These were basically a waste of time and money. I don't recommend and will be throwing the rest away.
The strips are Very easy to use, they removes hair from the roots ,that gives clean ,smooth skin for weeks. the pack also includes 2 kinds of wipes a pre wax to relax skin prior to hair removal, & Post wax to use after waxing to calm skin & remove wax residue. i really like using these strips & recommend them .
Brogan H.
Brogan H.
Winter Garden, FL
As a first time at home waxer I am still learning the do's and don'ts. I did my research and this brand came up as a success and knowing that Nad's is a more natural brand of waxing I decided to give it a try. I used it specifically for my bikini line and although the pain is quite extensive (as is with any waxing experience) it was easy to use and removed most of my hair. First time use left horrible red bumps for days defeating the purpose of waxing, but once the irritation subsided I was good to go! Giving it another try my skin was back to normal after only a day, but I recommend waxing a few days before heading to the beach to ensure all is clear. For me I tend to break out after any sort of waxing, even on my face, so just a warning intense break outs and red bumps could happen especially for first time users. I tried other waxing strips, even the heating wax but this has been the best results for me.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
These things are so God-awful and don't work for sh*t. They barely take off any hair and I feel like it's too painful for what you're actually getting out of it... Waste of my money...
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
Does its job really well. Removes all the underarm hair relatively fast and easy. Would prefer these strips as opposed to shaving, no mess and not time consuming. Only wished the packet provided a few more calming oil wipes.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Is this better than nair?