BY NAD'S #97 in Hair Removal Creams

Get salon finish eyebrows at home in just minutes with the no heat, no fuss, precision tip Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper. Incorporating the original Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel the facial wand eyebrow shaper is designed with a slimtip applicator for easy and precise application – just the right amount of gel right where you want it. Developed specifically for the brow but also suitable for the upper lip, cheek & chin, the wand glides across the contours of your face, melting with your natural body heat. What’s more the gel is completely water rinseable so there’s no need to worry about making a mistake. see more...

• DOES anyone recommend this product. If so is it simple to use. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Darlene R.
I used this to remove hair on my upper lip. I had a hard time using this because the product was hard to spread using the wand so I would miss some hairs and I had to pluck them. The little strips of cloth provided were very helpful. Just wish it was easier to get the product out. When I used the tub to remove body hair it was easier to use.
Stephanie R.
Coal City
I use this for my whiskers and to make my eyebrows on fleek. The product smells pleasant, and the application is simple. But because no heat is required, I do feel that the sting of the hair removal is a little more apparen't than that of the ones you would heat before applying.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Gosto muito desse removedor de pelos porque é muito prático, rápido e facil de usar! O unico problema é que engrossa o pelo e fica umas bolinhas na regiao onde tirei o pelo! Mas pra quem procura uma opcao rapida para usar de vez em quando, esse produto é uma delas!
Heather J.
Franklin, IN
Pretty decent, takes all the hair out, and doesn't break me out. Kind of hard to apply smoothly, and is super stick, which makes it a bit hard to move around, but it's also probably the reason that it removes the hair so well, so I can deal with that.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very difficult thick stubborn hair so didn't have high hopes for this. It didn't work at all on my chin or neck, but removed the thin easy hair on my cheeks & lip well.
Katherine D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't like this at all. It came in like a squueze tub and was quite difficult to apply in the areas u wanted such as your eyebrows without getting it all over.
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Liked it it was not too messy and it got the hairs out. Did not leave me with patchy hair sections that missed hairs, it was clean and didn't irratate my skin.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
I used this product once but my skin broke out because its so sensitive. It smelled fine and worked ok but my skin cant take the harsh chemicals.
Guimel C.
Mojave, CA
Love this wand soooo much! I use it everytime! It gets the perfect shape without getting hairs tou don't want to wax. It last up to 4 weeks!
Sally G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Works okay is small and convenient I did have to warm up for it to work better , I used warm water and dipped the wand to warm it up
Denise B.
Brodhead, ky
DOES anyone recommend this product. If so is it simple to use. Does it do as well as hot wax?