BY NAD'S #90 in Hair Removal Creams

Get salon finish eyebrows at home in just minutes with the no heat, no fuss, precision tip Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper. Incorporating the original Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel the facial wand eyebrow shaper is designed with a slimtip applicator for easy and precise application – just the right amount of gel right where you want it. Developed specifically for the brow but also suitable for the upper lip, cheek & chin, the wand glides across the contours of your face, melting with your natural body heat. What’s more the gel is completely water rinseable so there’s no need to worry about making a mistake. see more...

• DOES anyone recommend this product. If so is it simple to use. Do...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use nads hair removal products back in the day and they were pretty effective and had a really nice scent to them. I’m sure there are better products out there nowadays but this one was pretty effective
Darlene R.
I used this to remove hair on my upper lip. I had a hard time using this because the product was hard to spread using the wand so I would miss some hairs and I had to pluck them. The little strips of cloth provided were very helpful. Just wish it was easier to get the product out. When I used the tub to remove body hair it was easier to use.
Stephanie R.
Coal City
I use this for my whiskers and to make my eyebrows on fleek. The product smells pleasant, and the application is simple. But because no heat is required, I do feel that the sting of the hair removal is a little more apparen't than that of the ones you would heat before applying.
Wanda Jasmine R.
Coral Springs, FL
I was really looking forward to trying this product. Sadly, it was a let down. The wax is a bit runny and doesn't really stick to the skin, much less the hair. After several attempts, I gave up because it was a mess and had only pulled about six hairs 😔
Heather J.
Franklin, IN
Pretty decent, takes all the hair out, and doesn't break me out. Kind of hard to apply smoothly, and is super stick, which makes it a bit hard to move around, but it's also probably the reason that it removes the hair so well, so I can deal with that.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very difficult thick stubborn hair so didn't have high hopes for this. It didn't work at all on my chin or neck, but removed the thin easy hair on my cheeks & lip well.
Katherine D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't like this at all. It came in like a squueze tub and was quite difficult to apply in the areas u wanted such as your eyebrows without getting it all over.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Gosto muito desse removedor de pelos porque é muito prático, rápido e facil de usar! O unico problema é que engrossa o pelo e fica umas bolinhas na regiao onde tirei o pelo! Mas pra quem procura uma opcao rapida para usar de vez em quando, esse produto é uma delas!
Teri S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Liked it it was not too messy and it got the hairs out. Did not leave me with patchy hair sections that missed hairs, it was clean and didn't irratate my skin.
Sarah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an expensive kit for a crappy product. The wax does not do its job, it will pull some hair out and then leave patches. Skip this one for sure.
Denise B.
Brodhead, ky
DOES anyone recommend this product. If so is it simple to use. Does it do as well as hot wax?