BY NADINOLA

Fades Dark Spots For a More Even Skin Tone Moisturizes and conditions your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and more radiant ; see more...

• Is it okay to put this on your face? I don't have acne an...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this would work on dark armpits?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on darker skin?2 Answers
  • "I think it works great for that." in 1 review
  • "So this will continue to be a staple in my skincare for my various scars and dark spots." in 1 review
  • "The only downside to this is that it's greasy, but with a good face wash breakouts can be prevented" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven’t been using this product long but I’m already feelings it’s results. It’s a pure texture that feels almost like a lotion. It tingles mildly, but definitely doesn’t burn. Overall I’m completely satisfied with the product.
Dominique G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much. It’s important to only use as a spot treatment but I’ve been using this for years because my skin scars very easily, but it’s so clear now! I keep this in my cabinet 24/7
chante k.
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much. I've been using it for over 10 years and It has never failed me. It always clears up any discoloration that I have on my face and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I would seriously recommend this to everyone.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
I tried and I mean I tried everything to get a dark spot off the middle of my forehead, how embarrassing. It was really dark and I think ideep in the skin it darken. I started using Nadinola and within a week I saw fading and I predict by the middle of next month, it will be gone. I don't know why this isn't advertised more. I guess bleaching creams get a bad rap. It use to be advertised in black magazines to to lighten skin to be beautiful, but I'm definitely not using it for that, I'm using it for dark spots and it works and if you want to lighten your skin, it'll work for that too. This is only about $5 in a drugstore, forget those expensive fading creams, this is the best and it's been around a long time. It's the only bleaching cream you can buy in a store that has the most hydroquinone, 3%, most only have 2%. Hydroquinone is the main thing that will brighten and make disappear dark spots. I'll try to post a before and after of the dark spot, it was really dark and it's fading now and it's only been a month!
Tahira A.
so far i have been using this for about 3 weeks. and i’m so happy. i have tried everything from dermarolling to vitamin e oil to masks. and this is the only thing that faded my spots. i had a chemical burn on my face and blemishes from picking at my skin like crazy! i was losing hope and then my sister found this! my skin looks so much more even and brighter ! it faded my spots significantly! i think by the time i’m done with this jar i’ll have no spots! i’m gonna continue to purchase and use this. it goes great under makeup. and keeps my skin mosturiezed and doesn’t clog pores ! i recommend
Akeela B.
This item is beyond beyond a work of magic . I am 25 black and have had BACNE since middle school . My face has always been fine until pregnancy but it's still no issue . My bacne is a different story . I'm talking deep painful pimples . So I would pick and they would leave scars . Ten year old scars . I use this cream in the winter only on the spots . Within a week maybe two of constant use day and night they have gotten lighter . Older scars take more time . New scars go away fast . Spot treat , do not run the cream in only use it in the winter so the sun doesn't counter the effects of the product , use Africa black soap if this is too greasy it will keep from clogging pores good luck !
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I've used this on and off and i feel like I'm the short time I used it, it did brighten my complexion. If I used it consistently I'm sure my freckles would be lighter. Unfortunately I can't use all the time because it makes me break out more so whenever that happens I quit using it to let the bumps go away instead of get worse. If it was formulated without mineral oil I don't think I would have this issue.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I won't leave a horrible or a good review for this product because I've used it BUT I didn't use it for a long period of time. but the time I use this product I didn't get any results of out it BUT I know so many people who use this product and has been using this product for a while and has great results .i would have to give this product a nice rating BUT I feel like it takes too long to start showing any results also the product is in a small glass SO not as much product inside .
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
This is the best fading cream out there in my opinion!
I have tried so many brightening and fading products and none worked. I started using this every time I washed my face, almost like a moisturizer and after a few months I started to notice the marks disappearing. The product is very oily so of you have oily and acne prone skin be careful. Also if you are sweaty or in the sun a lot it can get in your eyes. Take a before picture or have one to compare the difference in your skin. I thought it wasn't working until I stumbled on a picture I had taken when my skin was at it worst. The scars won't fade overnight and it takes consistency. So be patient!
Brenda C.
Product Review: Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream ➡️
I've been using this product since 3 years ago. Honestly this product it's amazing. I developed some dark spots in my face due to sun exposure. While I was living in the caribbean. I started seeing results within just a few weeks after used it for the first time. Now my face it's clean! Now I only use this product when I need it. I recommend use this product just at night and in the morning clean the product out. Also use a sunscreen, very important! Apply the product just in the area that you want to fade (dark spots, age spots...) This product it's affordable cost me $5.18 at Walmart.com; I absolutely recommend this product to y'all. Reviews on IG blizrnreviews
Camille O.
Im trying to make my skin look paler, will this do it?
Mayra G.
Where can I find this product?
Doris L.
Is it okay to put this on your face? I don't have acne anymore but am left with dark spots on my cheeks, will this work?
shanita p.
I had a skin reaction which made my chin red..after redness went away..it left the area discolor..a light brown color..wondering if this is save to use to try and fade the discoloration
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this work on darker skin?