BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNadinola
Skin Discoloration Fade Cream

Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream

by Nadinola

Fades Dark Spots For a More Even Skin Tone Moisturizes and conditions your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and more radiant ;

Does this product work well??
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream vs Porcelana Skin Lightening Night Cream vs Ambi Fade Cream vs [product:cicatricure-medical-lightening-08/21] ? Which of this do you suggest to use for elbows and neck? Underarm? And is really effective?
Anybody know where to buy this in Canada?
Start your review of Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream!
Product Highlights
The only downside to this is that it's greasy, but with a good face wash breakouts can be preventedin reviews
So this will continue to be a staple in my skincare for my various scars and dark spots.in reviews
I think it works great for that.in reviews
Cortney M.
I love this stuff! It honestly works for me! And it works really fast too, for me. This is the only product I have tried that really actually fades my dark spots and does it extremely fast. I know I keep talking about how fast it works, that's because it really does, lol. I remember i used to use other things and it would be weeks without me seeing any difference. I don't know how I started trying this, but thank the Lord! With this my blemish is usually gone in less than a week, no lie! I usually just put this on at night, because this is pretty greasy so I wouldn't say wear it during the day. If I have a spot I want to get rid of I just slather on a little bit a few times at night and don't rub it in. It will probably make the blemish you put it on become dry and flakey a bit sometimes, but it helps the blemish to peel off (along with lightening it). This lasts a super long time for me and if you have a Walmart near, get it there because it's only like $5 there! Never go without it!
Sarah P.
Carleton Place, ON
I've tried many creams and none of them not even Clinique worked on my dark spots. I found this one day while shopping at Walmart and thought $5 let's give it a shot. I have sun spots and freckles and this cream faded them away completely. But you have to give it time and use if continuously. I don't mind the smell, it does go away. It is think so I rub it in. I have oily/acne prone skin and this didn't make me break out.
Kahloah D.
San Diego, CA
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Kahloah D.
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Kahloah D.
This is the best fading cream out there in my opinion! I have tried so many brightening and fading products and none worked. I started using this every time I washed my face, almost like a moisturizer and after a few months I started to notice the marks disappearing. The product is very oily so of you have oily and acne prone skin be careful. Also if you are sweaty or in the sun a lot it can get in your eyes. Take a before picture or have one to compare the difference in your skin. I thought it wasn't working until I stumbled on a picture I had taken when my skin was at it worst. The scars won't fade overnight and it takes consistency. So be patient!
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
I tried and I mean I tried everything to get a dark spot off the middle of my forehead, how embarrassing. It was really dark and I think ideep in the skin it darken. I started using Nadinola and within a week I saw fading and I predict by the middle of next month, it will be gone. I don't know why this isn't advertised more. I guess bleaching creams get a bad rap. It use to be advertised in black magazines to to lighten skin to be beautiful, but I'm definitely not using it for that, I'm using it for dark spots and it works and if you want to lighten your skin, it'll work for that too. This is only about $5 in a drugstore, forget those expensive fading creams, this is the best and it's been around a long time. It's the only bleaching cream you can buy in a store that has the most hydroquinone, 3%, most only have 2%. Hydroquinone is the main thing that will brighten and make disappear dark spots. I'll try to post a before and after of the dark spot, it was really dark and it's fading now and it's only been a month!
Engel D.
Singapore
Amazing product for dark spot/pigmentation/blemish - almost gone - fast and really love the result. Made me more confident now. Bought 3 bottles from Walgreens. Sharing with other friends having the same problem.
Angela G.
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Angela G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this product for about a month now and have noticed a significant change in discoloration of dark marks on my face due to melasma in hyper pigmentation and sun damage
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Aneli  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chicas les recomiendo esta crema, reduce las manchas oscuras de la piel causadas por manchas de la edad, pecas, áreas naturalmente más oscuras. Tiene una fórmula extra fuerte que incluye hidroquinona por sus propiedades aclarantes.
Tahira A.
so far i have been using this for about 3 weeks. and i’m so happy. i have tried everything from dermarolling to vitamin e oil to masks. and this is the only thing that faded my spots. i had a chemical burn on my face and blemishes from picking at my skin like crazy! i was losing hope and then my sister found this! my skin looks so much more even and brighter ! it faded my spots significantly! i think by the time i’m done with this jar i’ll have no spots! i’m gonna continue to purchase and use this. it goes great under makeup. and keeps my skin mosturiezed and doesn’t clog pores ! i recommend
Maria  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Maria  S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Acne Stains If you are looking for a cream to remove stains or any type of stains, I recommend this is one of my favorites, it has 3% hydroquinone in the gloves and removing those stains very quickly, you can see the result in the first week of use.
Sunmi F.
Madison, WI
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream uploaded by Sunmi F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was shopping for room decor while at Walmart when I stumbled on this product while browsing the beauty/skincare line. Boy oh boy am I happy I found it. Since I started using this product (a weekish) it has faded a lot of my dark spots AND given my skin a more even look. I don't really have problem skin but hyperpigmentation, acne scars and sunspots from my non sunscreen wearing days have been something I've been working on. Anyways with this product these issue are disappearing like magic. I have also started using it on my neck to lighten it (my neck is darker than my chest and face). I will soon be using it on my armpits, and between my thighs (where the skin is darker than my body). If you are a person of color struggling with anything I mentioned above try out this product. It cost me $5 which is significantly less than my current favorite $50 moisturizer. Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Unnati P.
Tallahassee, FL
il y a un an
Shannon H.
Wichita, KS
il y a 2 ans
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream Is this a good fade cream?
member-343f82 il y a un an
Yes ! The best ever ! In 4 weeks all dark spots gone !