Nadinola Cocoa Butter Cream uploaded by daijah p.

BY NADINOLA

Nadinola® Cocoa Butter Cream.
Soothes and softens rough, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this cocoa butter cream. It dried my skin out badly. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. I bought the cream at Walmart and it was not expensive at all. I was not satisfied with it at all. I only gave it two stars because of the nice scent it has.
daijah p.
I love this stuff it gets rid of acne scars if you put it on right when you pop the bump... It's cleared my eczema when I mixed it with my cream it really changes the color of scars try it! I love this like for reallllll
Andrea A.
I really like nadinola cocoa butter cream. It's a bit watery, but it does the job and smells yummy. It's super cheap so whenever my mom or I see it in the store, we pick up at least two it three at a time.
Claudette D.
Lancaster, CA
This is my holy grail face moisturizer! It's not greasy nor heavy on your face. Leaves your face so smooth and clear! this is definitely a must try product for African American people.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First time trying this, it was on sale for 1.25. it's not natural cocoa butter. but it does the job. I like having a small jar to put in my bag. It smells sooo good. Will buy again.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
I have started using this and I love it! My skin feel so soft and smooth! I will buy more cause I just love it and how it smells
LiSs R.
Sherman, TX
is the best in terms of skin care, hydrates and softens the best and also serves for small cuts on the skin
megan k.
Amazing honestly, I saw results the first time using it. It smells wonderful and works great!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I loveeeee this cocoa butter cream it smells sooo amazing and it works great