BeautyFaceFace MakeupNABLA
Online Only Cutie Palette Coral

NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral

by NABLA

Cutie Palettes are little gems with big personality! NABLA Coral Cutie Palette includes six full-size shades in a collectable format that encloses distinct inspirational universes and that amazes with unique combinations of shades and precious innovative textures.

Got You (flamingo w/ duochrome magenta and coral reflects - metal foil); Red Shape (fire red w/ copper reflects - satin); Anyway (espresso - super matte); Mandarin (mandarin - celestial); Feelings (fluo coral pink - super matte); Coral Amber (coral amber w/ bronze reflects - fluid metal); Coral Amber: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Talc, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EI Got You: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Mica, Dimethicone, Butyl Acrylate\u002FHydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Silica, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Styrene\u002FIsoprene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EAnyway: PTFE, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hdi\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491 - CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMandarin: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Soybean Glycerides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tin Oxide, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EFeelings: Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hdi\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 - CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ERed Shape: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glass Beads, Zinc Stearate. May Contain: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral!
Mariela  E.
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Mariela  E.
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Mariela  E.
Stunning, very vibrant and well pigmented shadows. Story colors are amazing as well. You can create both day and night looks with it. The sparkly glitter shadows on this palette are really amazing. Definitely one of my top Brands.
Sarah F.
Waukesha, WI
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Sarah F.
Really like this palette. The more I've gotten into makeup the more I enjoy smaller palettes with fewer colors. As a color lover I can easily get a full look out of this palette (see pic). I also think they've improved their latex matte formula since I last used it. Overall I really enjoy this palette!
Trecee  H.
Baltimore, MD
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Trecee  H.
This palette is so nice and compact. It the perfect palette to travel with. The pigmentation and blend ability is great and I also can get a good variety of looks from 1 palette
Christi W.
San Antonio, TX
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Christi W.
I was so pleasantly surprised by this brand! The shadows are smooth, buttery and pigmented! The build well and all work in unison. I will be buying lots more from this brand in the future!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Nabla Cosmetics Coral Cutie palette, sold online at Ulta for $24.00. They have several shade combinations, this one is “coral”. Pigmented shades, blends easily. Metal Foil texture features an incredible metallic and mirrored foil effect, with a creamy touch. Fluid Metal and Satin create gorgeous light effects, while Super Matte gives intense depth of color. The coverage is buildable. Very little fallout.
Tanialle G.
Williston, ND
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Tanialle G.
They haven't updated all of the Cutie Palettes and this is for the #5 Midnight Palette. It's a 6 pan that packs quite a punch! Very blendable. Very Buttery Texture. It stays true to color when applied. It has two duochrome colors in it. I want all of them now. Would definitely repurchase. I also highly recommend. #Makeup #Palettes #Eyeshadow #MakeupLife #MakeupLover
Caitlin W.
Nedrow, NY
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Caitlin W.
the color story in this is really cute out off all the little 6 pan pallets they had this was my fav right away the red is a shimmer don't let it fool you it pretty though all the sade work well together
Valerie B.
Moscow mills, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first Nabla product I've tried and I just love it. This palette has the most beautiful shades. The mattes are very pigmented and the sparkly shades are so amazing. I can't wait to purchase more of these palettes. I highly recommend this one.
Sherry H.
San Antonio, TX
NABLA Online Only Cutie Palette Coral uploaded by Sherry H.
I got the Nabla Cutie Wild Berry palette and it’s just so pretty. 6 colors that I can do many different looks with and I’m glad some are shimmery and some are matte. It goes on lovely and blends beautifully. $24 is a little much for a 6 color palette but it’s just a need and a want. I love it! I recommend this palette!
Elisa G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Totally amazing, stays on all day. Love these colors. I recently got some for future Valentine's baskets 🥰

Looking for your answer?