NABLA Glowy Skin Highlighter Beige Mirage uploaded by Anita A.NABLA Glowy Skin Highlighter Beige Mirage uploaded by Anita A.

BY NABLA

Stick highlighter with a glowy effect.
A face stick with a creamy and smooth formula, rich in super luminous and mirrored pearls. Its highlighting power is amplified by the oils and the wax included in the formula. The peculiarity of the product stays in its cream-to-glossy finish, the formula doesn’t dry out and gives a mirrored and three-dimensional effect to the skin, never seen before. A super simple product that is mistake-proof and suitable for anyone who wants to shine of an extra glam light!

Color & Tips

• Use Glowy Skin under the makeup to give the complexion a glow-from-within look.
• Apply Glowy Skin before setting the base with a powder.
• For a flawless result, we recommend to use a small amount of foundation on the areas where the Glowy Skin will be applied.
• Use Glowy Skin on the eyes too, for a glossy no-makeup makeup.

Ingredients & Details

INGREDIENTS: diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, mica, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, synthetic wax, dicalcium phosphate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, litchi chinensis fruit extract, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate. +/− (may contain): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 - ci 77492 - ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 15850 (red 7), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

• Cruelty Free & Vegan.
• Made in Italy.
• Size: 5.1 g / 0.18 oz.
• Dermatologically tested.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I’ve recently discovered Nabla as a brand within the past year and this is the best cream highlighter ever. It’s more sheer, but blends in the skin seamlessly and gives the most stunning glass-like glow. I absolutely adore cream highlighters and I prefer them over powder ones mostly because my skin is dry and powder highlights tend to emphasize my texture. Obviously, there are a few powder highlights I adore but I tend to reach for creams or liquid highlights more regularly than powders. The most common reason that a lot of people don’t like cream highlighters is because they say it picks up their base makeup (like foundation) underneath when they try to apply it or they don’t like it because it stays tacky. While those things don’t bother me and I’ve found multiple ways to avoid that happening with my other cream highlights, I LOVE that I don’t have to worry about either of those things with this cream highlighter. It doesn’t pick up my base makeup and it doesn’t stay tacky either! It completely dries down so you can’t feel it on your face but it drying down doesn’t take away from how glass-like this highlighter makes your cheekbones look in the slightest. I have never gotten this many compliments from a cream highlight in my life and it made me so happy that everyone else liked the way it look just as much as I did myself. I highly recommend picking this up if you can still get your hands on it. It was a part of their “Nude Beach” Collection from the summer. They have a few other highlight shades in this cream stick formula, a few blushes (on my light-medium skin tone) in this formula, a bunch of powder highlights which are also gorgeous, (but I like this SO MUCH better) & then a handful of lipsticks and lip liners. The whole collection was beautiful, but this was the stand out product to me overall. I purchased 3 back ups after realizing how absolutely stunning this is, how much I loved the way it looked on my skin, and how often I was using it. I honestly wish I would have gotten more than 3 because last time I checked it was still out of stock. But I’m hoping and praying that it will get restocked at least one more time so I can really stock up because I truly don’t know what I would do without this product. I need to be able to use this for the rest of my life lol. But anyway you can get your hands on this highlighter shade or even just this formula in general, I HIGHLY recommend snagging it up ASAP. I so wish NABLA would make this shade specifically but formula overall a part of their permanent line because it’s too amazing to be just Limited Edition. But if you can, just buy it I promise you won’t regret it. If you already love cream highlighters you’ll adore this and even if you normally don’t like cream highlighters for the reason I listed above, you need to try this formula because I think you would fall in love! It’s so unique compared to my other cream highlighting formulas, but that’s why I love it so much. And then the shade of it is just to die for. Everything about this cream highlighter is perfect. I can’t say enough great things about it! If you couldn’t already tell, it’s my Holy Grail cream highlighter!!!
Anita A.
New Castle, DE
Un iluminador en crema con un tono precioso, se integra muy bien en la piel, la única pega es que trae muy poca cantidad de producto.
Valentina D.
giardini naxos (ME)
Un prodotto molto , ma molto utile e efficiente ! Mi piace davvero tanto come rende la pelle subito dopo , anche questo uno dei miei più usati e preferiti