does anyone have this palette and also the norvina palette by abh? how do they compare?
Braddock, PA - il y a 3 ans

4 answers

Norvina has almost a powder/cream texture where this palette leans more towards dry powder. Norvina is more pigmented. Nabla has good pigment but you would need to apply with a dampened brush to really bring it out.
il y a 3 ans
I have both palettes and I don’t think they are very similar at all. Nablas shimmers are a lot more warm toned than norvinas and they have a very fine shimmer/sheen on the eyes. Norvina shimmers really are banging, they’re chunky and kinda foiled on the eye. They do have fallout and they’re a lot more cool toned leaning. Both palettes have very good quality, it’s really depending on your preferences which one to get. I personally prefer norvina more, I feel like super warm toned shadows don’t always suit me the best. Hope that helps
il y a 3 ans
I like this palette best out of all the ABH palettes. Super cute metallic shades and and transition shades. Not gonna lie, the metallic shades are what drew me in, but I’ve made some really cute looks with this palette.
il y a 3 ans
Hi River! I do not have the Norvina palette but I do have this one. Unfortunately this palette (in my opinion) does not have the most pigmented shadows and the shimmers within take a lot of work to place on the skin. I have heard a few reviews about the Norvina palette and all sound pretty good, even though i have not tried it. When I applied the shadows I did use a MAC painterly paint pot to have a clear smooth base, and yet still after that it did not work. It could be something I’m doing or just the shadows themselves, you be the judge.