NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette

by NABLA

The Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect balance between Fantasy, Elegance and Practicality.

On the outside, the compact and polished packaging is adorned with moons, stars and with a bronze gold hot stamped plate engraved with the name of this Dream.

On the inside, 12 brand new extremely pigmented shades, in 3 different textures: from the well loved Super Matte, to the very new Fluid Metal and Just Pearl. Every shade is incredibly buttery, easy to blend and at the same time it perfectly adheres to the skin.

The Dreamy was born to satisfy both the softest and the most dramatic looks and to express every hue of your emotions…

The 12 shades:
Immaculate: White duochrome highlight with gold reflects. Fluid Metal.
Illusion: Light-medium neutral brown. Super Matte.
Vanitas: Peachy-pink duochrome with golden reflects. Fluid Metal.
Delirium: Burnt purple-brown with fuchsia, blue and purple micro-sparkles. Just Pearl.
Byzantine: Intense warm pure gold. Fluid Metal.
Sistina: Medium rose sienna. Super Matte.
Metal Cupid: Strawberry bronze. Fluid Metal.
Inception: Mauve duochrome with chestnut base and bright lilac reflects. Fluid Metal.
Señorita: Intense cool-toned red. Super Matte.
Rose Gold: Rose gold. Fluid Metal.
Lullaby: Medium mauve. Super Matte.
Dogma: Intense dark brown. Super Matte.

• External dimensions: 13,5 cm x 11 cm x 1,5 cm.
• Wide high quality mirror: 10,5 cm x 8 cm.
• Magnetic closure.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Formulated to minimize allergy risks.

INGREDIENTS

IMMACULATE, VANITAS, BYZANTINE, INCEPTION, ROSE GOLD INGREDIENTS: mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, magnesium myristate, tin oxide, hexylene glycol. +/− (may contain): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 15850 (red 7 lake).

ILLUSION, SISTINA, SEÑORITA, LULLABY INGREDIENTS: talc, mica, polymethyl methacrylate, silica, dimethicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, diisostearyl malate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, zinc stearate. +/− (may contain): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 - ci 77492 - ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 15850 (red 7 lake).

DELIRIUM INGREDIENTS: talc, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol. +/− (may contain): ci 77491 - ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 15850 (red 7 lake).

METAL CUPID INGREDIENTS: mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, magnesium myristate, hexylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite. +/− (may contain): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 - ci 77499 (iron oxides).

DOGMA INGREDIENTS: mica, polymethyl methacrylate, talc, silica, dimethicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, diisostearyl malate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, zinc stearate. +/− (may contain): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 - ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77007 (ultramarines).

• Cruelty Free & Vegan.
• Made in Italy.
• Net weight: 11 g / 0.39 oz.

Are these colors pigmented? NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette
Does anyone know what material the packaging is made out of, and if it has a magnetic close or anything similar? I’d love to display this product but I don’t know if it’s durable enough to do so.
Is the glitter messy?
Start your review of NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette!
Caitlyn T.
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Caitlyn T.
I didn't even know this palette existed until I received it from a friend. Wow! First time using Nabla shadows and I am sold and quickly went and purchased another Nabla palette. These blend so well, are so pigmented. Hardly any kickup in the pan. And the shimmers? Talk about butter. This color story is so beautiful. And I'm shocked I hardly see anyone talk about it!
Norah M.
Kissimmee, FL
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Norah M.
This is the new Nabla Side by Side eyeshadow palette. They didn’t have a photo for it so I had to choose the Dreamy palette. Anyways I got the new Trendmood box and basically only paid for the palette and got the rest for free !! The colors are so perfect for me and very pigmented. The glitters also are perfect you don’t need to use a glitter glue, they just stick on their own. The brushes are beautiful and I haven’t tried the mascara yet but it looks amazing !! Very happy 😊
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is Nabla cosmetics palette in "dreamy". It retails for $45.00 and is a warmer-toned, neutral palette with pops of purple and berry. Blends very easily, pigmented, and is very good overall as a palette. Medium pigment that is buildable. You will get the most out of it tapping it on with your fingertips or dampened brush. Only one shade disappointed me, Delirium. You can feel the texture and gritty nature of the glitter. Applying with a dampened brush helps with most of the issues. This is more of a powdery, dry formula.
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yuliya P.
Haven’t found the Ruby Lights glittet palette so I’m reviewing it here. You know, I have quite many makeup items so I’m very hard to be surprised. Anyway this glittet palette is just amazing!!!! It’s blinging with holographic sparkles! That’s such a good addition to any party makeup, especially for Christmas or New Year! The formula is sparkles and glitter in silicones, the base have a light tint. Could be used in the face but be careful with eyes as it has quite a big chunks that may cause irritation if applied wrong. Definitely recommend to try!
Melissa H.
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa H.
Great for a night party look! Super shimmery and pigmented! Nice fun colors! My mirror came in broken but the protective plastic stuck it’s self to the edges and still keeps the glass in place to this day
Taylor S.
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omgggg not gonna lie I love this pallet when I saw it online but now that I got in person it’s watched it all I am in love! The picture doesn’t even do it justice of how pretty the shades are! 😍
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katie T.
NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katie T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a beautiful palette!!!! It feels so high end and luxury. The shadows are pigmented and blend easily. The shimmers are STUNNING even when applied with a dry brush. And the color story is beautiful for day or night looks. Can’t wait to try more from this brand! I highly recommend!
Kayla H.
Moses Lake, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an absolutely beautiful palette with a fantastic formula. If you like pinky warm neutrals, you will enjoy this one. The metallic shadows are stunning and I always get compliments when I wear this palette. It makes my green eyes pop.
Angela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Esta muy bonita , los colores son bellos se las recomiendo ala 100 , las paleta trae muchos colores bellos y hay de muchos colores
Bobbi M.
This palette is stunning! I first started with their smaller palettes, and recently grabbed this. I am truly addicted to them. I feel their new matte formula mimics Natasha Denona's creamy matte formula. Their shimmers and toppers are amazing too. Everytime I wear a Nabla palette, someone always compliments me on my makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
il y a 5 mois
Saira B. il y a 3 mois
Yes they are super pigmented. ✨