Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Dusty K.Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Miranda L.

BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Snacks: 20g of whole grain per 31-gram serving 100% toasted whole grain crunch Taste the zesty salsa flavor

• Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other sna...1 Answers
  • What are some great ways to enjoy these?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rana A.
I love all the Nabisco cracker flavors and they really have been improving their flavor selections with these new ones they have out. The zesty salsa flavor is just that, zesty. and you dont even need to add extra calories with dips and such ....but. it certainly is tasty when you do!
Britny S.
Tampa
Wheat thins are a tasty and healthy snack. The zesty salsa is my favorite and I honestly haven’t tried any other flavors. Zesty salsa is too delicious not to get. They should make a cheddar and sour cream flavor too.
Paige 🌱.
Dover, AR
These are so good, oh my gosh! I love them with cheese slices or hummus. I buy them weekly and pack them in my kids lunches, my lunches, snack in the evening, etc. I love them so much and have always been a wheat thin fan!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
RaeLynn M.
I'm the only one within my household that cares to eat these crackers nut I love the texture and taste. And now that they've come out with so many different flavors, I hope to try the new ones soon
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Wheat things habe always been my favorite crackers, healthy nutritious and delicious. I loved it when these came out and will be buying these again. I recommend these for the wheat thin lovers.
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are great, I'm always worried about overpowering flavor but these were perfect flavor. If you like salsa then you will love these wheat thins. Great price and very affordable for a snack.recommend these for sure. Go out and buy you some
Loraine A.
Cleveland
Who doesn’t love wheat thins eat them with meat cheese or even by them self u cant go wrong they are healthy and the flavor is amazing also the price is very good so anyone can afford them I would definitely recommend them
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
These are really good I like them a lot! If they recommend to others it’s cheap good and tasty and supposedly supposed be healthy for you so yeah it’s all good I definitely love this get it whenever I can and it taste very good
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
De-freaking-liscious. Wheat thins are the perfect chip replacement and you won’t even miss the chips with all of their new flavors! They’re delicious and healthy l.
Devaney M.
Charlotte, NC
What are some great ways to enjoy these?
Megan O.
Evergreen, CO
Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enjoy then with cheese or any other dips for a great afternoon snack ❤️