Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor

by Wheat Thins

Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Snacks: 20g of whole grain per 31-gram serving 100% toasted whole grain crunch Taste the zesty salsa flavor

Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enjoy then with cheese or any other dips for a great afternoon snack ❤️
What are some great ways to enjoy these?
Start your review of Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Love thin crackers especially with the salsa flavor! Great for lunch or snacks' in my lunchbox often!
5 months agoSutton, ON
I was very pleasantly surprised with these wheat thins. I had used these with some different cheese dips as a light party snack and the guests all seemed to love them. They are also great with just a bit of Cheddar and jalapeno melted in top or even on their own. Great price and very good.
a year agoTyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these at a fine art gallery show. This has been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well with a sandwich or simply a great snack for the holidays!
6 months agoMilford, OH
These have the BEST flavor! In my family we can put a whole box down in such a short amount of time that we can’t just buy one box. We have to buy at least a couple if we have any hopes of them lasting more than a day.
a year agoJacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I love eating “lazy nachos” we microwave these topped with mexican shredded cheese for a quick at home movie night. Healthier and more filling than traditional fried chips. I highly recommend
8 months agoOxnard, CA
Great flavor. I have tried many of the wheat thins crackers but this is absolutely one of my favorites. I love the salsa kick it gives. I can almost eat one full box in one sitting. Will continue to repurchase.
2 years ago
This is a healthy snack that everybody in my family and Joyce to eat. I send a box with my husband to keep at work at his desk, and my son takes a box to put in his locker at school.
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these crackers. Perfect on their own or paired with salsa or other dips. Affordable and delicious. Not really healthy but better than other options. High salt content for sure.
2 years agowhitehall, mt
My husband and I LOVE the flavor. I thought this would be a great way to keep my kids from eating our snacks since they typically don't like flavor. However, my 7 year old loves them too and will eat half the box if you let him. I've put them on salads and in my meatloaf for a little extra something. Yummy!
3 years agoRichardson, TX
These snacks are super filling, and also give a spicy kick when eating. They aren't too spicy, and have a sort of authentic salsa flavor. I love regular wheat thins, but these are delicious & original, so I'm going to have to say I love them more!