Nabisco Wheat Thins Wheat Thins Original, 16 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Anna W.Nabisco Wheat Thins Wheat Thins Original, 16 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ciara G.

BY NABISCO

Made with GoodnessNo Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives see more...

Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use merkts cheese on mine. Literally don't think in my 22 years of life there's been a week we don't have wheat thins. They're a family staple and are delicious with cheese. I highly recommend them to anyone but I'm sure you already love them.
Liz S.
Denton, TX
Super delicious, crunchy and perfect snack or addition to lunch. Not too salty, but full of flavor. I think they're healthy for someone wanting a little crunch but is craving chips. They're great with cheese in my opinion so I'll continue to buy. The family pack makes it so easy to share with everyone
Michelle S.
Webb City, MO
I love these little golden squares of crunchy goodness! They are delicious and addicting plain or when using them to scoop your favorite dip! And they are not super crumbly like other crackers. Since they have a slight sweet taste, they satisfy both salty and sweet cravings. Yum!
Kimmie T.
Ogden , UT
Good quality crackers that make for a great party snack! For the price it's very affordable to buy in bulk to set out for get together and make a spread with other food items. The taste has just enough salt to where you don't feel the need to take a drink after every bite.
Hannah M.
Berwick
I love the flavor of wheat thins. I can sit and snack on them by themselves (but I have to stop myself from eating too many!) I also love them with hummus or salsa! When I feel like eating less healthy, they're also great with pepper jelly on cream cheese. Yum!
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
I love salty crackers. These are delicious and a perfect healthy snack. I buy these when they are on sale. You can never go wrong with this product for a snack on the go. I really Recommend you try them and they come in other flavors if you don't want original.
Melissa B.
I love the original wheat thins. You can use them for so many different things cheese and crackers dip's chicken salad so many different things you can do with wheat thins. the pros are that you can take them just about anywhere and everybody will eat them
Sara F.
OH my gosh they actually don't sell you air like other food industries .
Cheap, good with fresh fruit , humus , cheeses. Healthy crunchy and good if you are hungry and don't have a lunch. Helps you get full but for the moment until you eat proper food
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville, MD
I love weed pills. They are such an awesome snack and they are super tasty. I love how you just can't stop eating one and this is the reason why I purchased this all the time. Knowing that it's made from whole wheat grains and it's more much healthier than other brands I would continue to buy.
Shawnesy S.
Bemidji
These are delicious. They have the perfect amount of salt without going overboard. I have tried knock off brands and they just do not make the cut. I also enjoy the ranch ones. Wheat thins work perfect as a mid day snack or as part of your lunch