BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these crackers are such good alternatives to unhealthy snacks I love the taste of it and the white cheddar is just delicious
Malyn B.
Calhoun, KY
I've been a fan of wheat thins for years. I love topping them with dip or eating them alone. These are just as good as the others.
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
Wasn't to excited about this product. Left a bad after taste in my mouth. Upsetting too because I usually like things this flavor.
Natalia J.
Love wheat thins but my davorite once have to be the original ones. I can definitely eat a boc to myself but i try not to sometimes
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
I love wheat thins. This flavor adds a lot of taste to it. Don't feel guilty when I snack on this and goes great with olive oil.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Love wheat thins and their assortment of flavors. Super delicious I have never been disssapointed! I will continue to buy these!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
A great go to snack to satisfy my salty and savory cravings. Wheat thins are my go to cracker for snacking or to use for dips.
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
The 1st time I tried it my teacher was the one who gave it to me and I've liked it since and it's good for not gaining weight
Suleidy V.
Saludable, delicioso, con mucho queso, bajo en calorias, ¿que mas podemos pedir? Es muy bueno para comer con salsas y dips.
Sara T.
The amazing flavor of sharp white Vermont chedder with the crunch of a wheat thin is the perfect snack for all occasions.
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?