BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Jessica P.
My brother got me addicted to these. My daughter & I can sit & eat a whole box to ourselves while watching MMCH. The flavor is fantastic.
Anna H.
This is an awesome flavor one of my favorites in fact! I love that its at my local grocery store. Great crackers worth the cost for sure!
Erika W.
East Lansing, MI
I could literally eat an entire box of these is one sitting with no shame. They are delicious! And are great for dips as well.
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Love love love these wheat thins. The mix between the saltiness of the cheese and the sweetness of the cracker go perfectly together.
Nichole L.
Love we thins can't go wrong with them great for snacking for the kids they have a good taste great with some vegetable cream cheese
Marlene T.
Melbourne, FL
These Nabisco Wheat Thins are ok, but not my favorite snack. I prefer other wheat thins. I didn't think they had such a great taste.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I love anything with a cheese flavor and these don't disappoint. Love this brand and great for most ages. Great as a snack on the go!
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love these cracker snacks they taste good with a little piece of cheese as well. You cant eat just one or two of these crackers :D.
Lala L.
You can't go wrong with Vermont white cheddar. Its tangy and satisfying all in one. Highly recommend and very filling for a cracker!
ANGELICA P.
Jonesboro, GA
Another great taste wonderful with Spray cheese or sliced cheese. I eat these when I get hungry but don't feel like cooking anything.
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?