BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Rachel R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
amazing taste just wish there was more in a box, for the price you pay i did buy mine at wal mart so i figure that would be the cheapest place around
Vanessa R.
Love anything that has cheese on it! i love these snacks the ingredients are good as well! i will definitely buy this again i bought these at target
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
A very yummy and tasty snack I even go a little above and beyond and I had some sharp cheddar cheese for a little cheese and cracker sandwiches
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
I haven't tried these but my fiance just loves them. and him loving a snack food is kind of rare so i will take him loving it as a good thing.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
Omg these are the best most addictive little crackers you will find! They are so cheesy and delicious. They make the perfect afternoon snack.
Brandy D.
These are like the best of a Wheat Thin and an amazing cheesy cracker combined no need for depth because they already have an amazing flavor.
Stephanie L.
Winslow , Az
Wheat things have been my favorite sins day one since I was a little girl they come out with so many different favors and fat free is a plus
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Pretty darn good crackers! Love the VT cheddar is delicious, I like them even in tomato soup.
Def. Give them a try! You'll be glad you did.
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
Really addictively delicious. When Publix puts these on BOGO, I tend to buy more of them than I should. They are great for dipping as well!
Anna H.
This is an awesome flavor one of my favorites in fact! I love that its at my local grocery store. Great crackers worth the cost for sure!
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?