BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Liz R.
Bought these because I love Wheat Thins, was kind of disappointed compared to just the regular ones. It left a weird after taste and they were not worth the few dollars I spent on them.
Ania M.
Atascadero, CA
these are really good. I love to use them with a cracker and cheese thing. By themselves they are kind of bland. I only purchase them once in a while or if I crave them. Definitely not a weekly purchase in my household. I know people who swear by these
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks are delicious! This product is easy to find in stores and online and is great for a quick snack or an on the go side. They are inexpensive and worth every penny. Easy to store. I recommend this product!
Elizabeth M.
Bixby, OK
This one just purchased I like the white cheddar. I liked the original but just got this first time oh my gosh yummy I didn't know what to expect and love them
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
I love the Vermont white cheddar because there is a level of sharpness that I like on my palette. It's for sure a nice way to bring something to a party too
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
One of my favorite indulgences :) I only buy these once or twice a year, but they are so delicious. The slight bite of white cheddar is so unique for a chip!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Love this classic snack with a sharp twist. They taste pretty natural. I am not sure I would buy them again, I think there are healthier options out there.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I love Wheat Thins.. I have tried every flavor. In my house we eat cheese and crackers weekly for snacks and the Vermont White Cheddar is one of our favs.
Nai s.
Wheat thins are my all time favorite. great for snacks while you have a long day at work, great for road trip snacks, kids lunch snacks, a healthy choice
Paria J.
San Diego, CA
This is super good for snacks on the go because not only do they taste good, but they are healthy also. It gives you the grains you need for the day.
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?