BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
These are really yummy! They have a nice sharp cheese to them which I really enjoy! My only complaint is that they are pretty messy! Be aware of cheesy fingers after eating!
Kelsey Q.
Latham, NY
I love the wheat things with Vermont white cheddar they are delicious and can not compare to other products out there. I bought these at my local grocery store and they are delicious and not disappointing. They go well with cheese.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious snack, reasonable price. Available everywhere as well, they're easy to find. Also they're not terribly bad for you. Will definitely continue to buy and will recommend. Try other flavors they are great!
amber h.
Selma, NC
I am always looking for a great snack as I am in my car so offer, and I enjoy a grab and go. I found the Vermont White Chedder at our local town grocery and loved them. The taste speaks to me and they are great to much on.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Delicious! Great for snacking on by itself and amazing with spinach dip! I've tried almost every flavor they have a great variety! Can find at most grocery stories!
Lindsey C.
Dana Point, CA
Love the various flavors & versatility of these crackers! They are a staple for snacks, dinner, appetizers & parties. I love how tasty & healthy they are for the whole family to enjoy! I remember eating them growing up!
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL
Love dipping these wheat thins in cheese and serving them on platters for guests. They are a nice little appetizer that won't fill you up but will leave you satisfied for a few minutes. I would recommend
Danai A.
La Place, LA
I love white tutor I was excited when I heard these came out I wanted to try them when I tried them I was pleased they are so good and yes they are healthy they are better than the Ritz crackers to me.
nicole n.
El Cajon, CA
I love Nabisco Wheat Thins. When I saw the Vermont cheddar in the store I knew they would be perfect for me. I love anything nabisco so I knew they would be amazing
Michelle M.
Glendale
This is the perfect snack when I want to eat junk food but I'm trying to be a bit healthier. They taste good and it tastes like real cheese. They are affordable. I would recommend to a friend.
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?