BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Rose C.
These crackers are incredibly yummy!
I make a sour cream yogurt dressing w blue cheese and Italian seasoning and these crackers go perfectly w my dip but we also like them w fruit and or cheese.
You can enjoy them right from the box or fancy them up w thinly sliced ham and cheddar cheese
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
I keep these in my car, my bookbag, my purse, my apartment, everywhere! I first found them when my friend offered me some. I feel in love since then. Although, I get tired of them after a while. But their cheap and satisfying when hungry so I always buy them again at my local Costco. :)
Haley F.
Beaverton, OR
Wheat thins are so good!_ if I wasn't on a diet I could go through 5 boxes of these! And anything that has cheese in it I'm so buying. I love cheese. These ones are especially yummy!
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love cheese. I love wheat thins so I decided to try Nabisco wheat thins vermont white chedder artisan cheese baked snacks. They are an affordable and healthy snack to eat I think they are delicious. I would recommend anyone who loves wheat thins and cheese to try these.
tiffany d.
Love wheat thins. They are a great product. I like the tomato and basil flavor and parmesan flavor. This met my expectations. It can be purchased at your local grocer.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
These things taste so good. They are not too cheesy, but also have enough flavor to not be bland. They have a good consistency and crunch. Great for dipping or eating by themselves as a snack.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
These are an amazingly yummy healthy snack. I eat them with sliced cheese. You can do so much for these. I buy them constantly because my family loves them too! I highly recommend!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
Wheat thins are my favorite! It's such a nice and light snack to enjoy. I love how crisp they are and I love cheese and these have a hint of cheese taste. I could eat an entire box in one sitting! Would recommend
Iris H.
My favorite flavor of wheat thins. I love that they taste good and healthier than most snacks. I can literally finsh these in 2 days they never last me a full week!
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
Hubs and I are cheese fiends so crackers are a foregone conclusion in this house and the Vermont White Cheddar cracker is SO good with any type cheese and thinly sliced hard salami or Prosciutto. These make up a gorgeous cheese and cracker platter with some olives, pickles, sliced apples.
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?