BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
I really do enjoy these crackers. The white cheddar is very tasty and these crackers are really good with certain dips. They are healthy baked snacks that won't pack on a lot of calories and are a safe bet to take to any party. You can also make mini cracker sandwiches with them, the options are limitless.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love wheat thins, and was so happy when this flavor came out. I am now a repeat consumer of this product and buy it constantly. It tastes so good and doesn't really need anything to go along with it to make it better. I love these crackers and will continue to buy them in the future.
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
I love white cheddar anything so I thought I'd try these artisan crackers. The initial taste is delicious but after munching for a bit, the after taste will get you. It was a bit "chalky" making my mouth feel dry afterwards.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
These are nice and cheesy, and have a nice crunch as well. The cheesiness sort of reminds me of when cheese is baked on something and gets really crispy around the edges - which is a hard thing to capture in a cracker! They definitely made this cracker an experience!
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I'm not the biggest fan of wheat thins! My husband absolutely loves them. I've tried them time and again but the texture just doesn't float my boat! I got this from shop n save and Walmart. I wouldn't recommend personally!
CHRISTY D.
Decatur, AL
YUMMY! I love snacking on these Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese snacks! They seem healthier than potato chips and taste better. I purchase these at my local grocery store. These are perfect eaten alone. Cannot get enough. I think I will go eat some now!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We are cracker lovers so we had to hunt this flavor down and were not disappointed! I love the regular Classic the most and haven't really taken to many of the other flavors until this one came along! Great cheese taster and that crispy goodness I expect.
Vika S.
So super healthy crackers, I don't even feel guilty eating the whole box, Not! Be seriously these crackers so so so good. With dips, cheese, meats, alone. I always get mine at winco foods. I love that they are always so crispy, and crunchy. Go buy them.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
these are awesome and i feel like they are healthier than some of the competition.. i like to eat wheat thins for a simple snack and they are easy to eat with my hypoglycemia - i am always happy with the product and will continue to purchase it as well.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
I love wheat thins. There's always a large amount of seasoning on them. They are really good with cream cheese. You get a lot in one box and it's not an excessive price. Great value. Love them for long car rides
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?