BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Esther I.
Delicious !! Great with hummus ! Taste great ! Pack a few to go with my lunch .
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
White cheddar is the best!!!! They are thin and crunchy and ah to die for!!!
Sierra F.
Linden, Mi
One of my favorite wheat thins! Good with summer sausage or pickled bologna.
Rebecca R.
I just love love love these white cheddar crackers they are beyond good!!!!!!
Beverly D.
I like anything that has cheese flavor. So of course I liked these crackers.
Ashlee J.
Great snack for losing weight and still having something really tasty :-)..
Detra P.
Woodstock, ON
I love these crackers so much! They're my go to when I'm in the mood for a healthy snack. Or some cheese and crackers. Taste so yummy alone or with spreads, cheese, apples, definitely recommend to others
Tai N.
muito bom , muito saboroso e crocante serve como petisco, muito nutritivo e possui um aroma natural e agradável, por estar em outro pais fora de onde é produzido o produto ele se torna muito caro, diferente de demais produtos ele se diferencia.
I love the taste of these they are one of my favourite snacks to eat. They are cheap and I get them from the supermarket. The packaging is very bold but I really like it. I would recommend them to anyone
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
The best flavor of the Wheat Thin family! White cheddar has always been one of my faves. What I really like about wheat thins in general is that they don't break easily. They are great for harder dips such as cream cheese blocks. I am very happy that wheat thins has expanded their lines of flavors! Kudos! Thumbs up!
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?